Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott vs. Mercy, Sweet 16 3/8/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: B74YV37.png]

Lawd Help Mercy is all fatpat be sayin, wowza! The train has pulled out of the station and headed to Big Baked Tater Arena. Honeycutta says no mercy tomar as Patriot Nation makes their run.

Lady Pats by 5

#ibelieveinareallygoodhospitalityroom More mash taters please!!!
Fat pat, I wish Knott all the luck in the world and hope they win this game but these all girl city schools are in a different league than the 14th region in basketball. It’s even a wider gap in volleyball. I hope Knott wins but this one could get ugly.
Well, that was about ugly. We just got a taste of the same sandwich that was passed out in the region. I don't think we had one call go our way. Oh well, I guess it could've been worse.
You had a good run girls. Keep your heads high.
Mercy by 20 plus. like I always say, 95% of the teams from the 14th regions get down there to have fun. I guess they think, there is no change of them winning it so way try.... that might not be the case. the way they played down there. that is how it look to me.

good luck down there. I just hope the 14th region would draw another region in the first round.
[Image: ebd75c1a80df35b50a0084d9ca48716b.gif] Wowza! What a freaking ride brutha! Ole Fatpat broke a freaking pretzel across the ole knee in the third quarter! Pats hit em hard in the first half taterstyle! Ole Fatpat shed some tater tears for the seniors bruh! Hoss, Tberry, Somersault, and Ohair International Patriots to the core! Ole Fatpat hit the concessions hard and Patriot Nation rocked that mutha! The Train be rolling back next year baby! #runoutofcoal #patriotsforever More mash taters please!!!