Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central v. Estill County (14th Region Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who ya got and why?
Knott Central wanted Cordia after losing to Cordia in the district finals, but like some Knott Co faithful have told me they are happy to be playing Estill instead of Cordia
Knott by 8, too physical and better coached
Estill County in a thriller!!! Been doubting this team all year and you all will continue to do so! Estill's time is now!! Keep the train rolling
FatPat!! Where ya at brother? Looks like our teams will square off for a chance to head to the kitty dome at Rupp Arena!!! WOWZA!!
Crazy Horse Wrote:Knott Central wanted Cordia after losing to Cordia in the district finals, but like some Knott Co faithful have told me they are happy to be playing Estill instead of Cordia

That's the kind of business that can get ya in trouble. I do not think anyway "wants" to play Estill right now. Don't get me wrong, Knott can win this game for sure, but I don't know about "wanting" to play an Estill team that has reeled off something like 22 of their last 23 games.
Will be at this one for sure. Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:

Knott County Central 74
Estill County 58
Tough game to pick, I don't know think Knott by 5 and fatpatfan 99.9% hitting a buffet wide open tonight.
[Image: 9fxjaKX.gif]

jumpybaby, ole fatpat will be wearin his warpaint tonight. After I tear the hospitality suite up, Big Bizness and Sir Isaac will introduce themselves to you, patriot style! Hope you little cabooses don't try any of the commodes funny bizness tonight cause ole fatpat is all about the love brutha. We love to eat and love to put a whoopin on you, wowza!

#wewillonlybeatyouguysby20 More mash taters please!!!
Knott is the favorite for sure, and you can say all you want about how good
Estill is and how many wins they have, but what quality wins do they have???? Anyone that was any good, they lost to. You can say well they only beat us by 3 or by 5 or whatever, it's still a loss. Yes they beat Pulaski County at Estill with 12 Technical free throws called. Not putting them down, just wondering who have they beaten? The 56th district is the weakest district in the state. If Estill don't win it this year, it will be a long time before they have another chance, the 56th district don't usually bring talent in too often. Good luck to Coach Bentley and his Engineers.

Bonny and Benton are two very good guards that will give Knott some problems, Caudill can't guard both of them. Both teams have 2 bigs inside that will battle all night. Should be a great match up for the trip to Rupp vs Corbin. See you all at the Palace tonight, Knott by 7 :1:
[Image: 25u5kx.jpg] Ole Magnum said it best baby in the war room! Magnum said got two words for the Polka Dotty boys-Hoffmeister! SMH! Hoff brought the war last night and ole Fatpat liked it! Patriot Nation will tear Johnnys up tonight tater style! CT said bolz it be taking two to guard Hoffy and the twins be freaking scoring like ole Fatpat at a hospitality room bruh! Ole Fatpat ready to storm the freaking floor! Hope the Perry staff got extra braces under that mutha for a big brutha! #warhasbegun #shizzledizzle More mash taters please!!!
[Image: ddf62b7ba2d180aea56a72c57df0dc9f.jpg] Brutha ole Micky Ds not seen something like Ole Fatpat and Patriot Nation in a while bruh! Patriot Nation be coming far and near to tear the palace up! CT said big guy we hitting Ronnies place first for extra taters and a shakes! Brought a tear to ole Fatpats eye boi! #mickeysbehithard #dontlikeclownsbutdolikeallzthecombos More mash taters please!!!
Patriot train Wrote:Knott is the favorite for sure, and you can say all you want about how good
Estill is and how many wins they have, but what quality wins do they have???? Anyone that was any good, they lost to. You can say well they only beat us by 3 or by 5 or whatever, it's still a loss. Yes they beat Pulaski County at Estill with 12 Technical free throws called. Not putting them down, just wondering who have
they beaten? The 56th district is the weakest district in the state. If Estill don't win it this year, it will be a long time before they have another chance, the 56th district don't usually bring talent in too often. Good luck to Coach Bentley and his Engineers.

Bonny and Benton are two very good guards that will give Knott some problems, Caudill can't guard both of them. Both teams have 2 bigs inside that will battle all night. Should be a great match up for the trip to Rupp vs Corbin. See you all at the Palace tonight, Knott by 7 :1:

Let’s assume Cordia plays with the kids from lotts creek and not from New England, are you saying I district of Cordia ,June Buchanan, Knott and a Letcher is that much stronger than the 56th even though the 56th is down right now? I can’t see it nonetheless... Comparing schedules, what does Knott have on their resume in terms of quality wins that exceeds what Estill county has done? I just reviewed it and I don’t know what the argument could be other than beating Perry who Estill did not play. I’m not an Estill flag toter, just a fan of the 56th district ..
Not even going to make a prediction in this one.
Both teams made statements in the semis.

Looking forward to actually sitting down and enjoying this one tonight.
Conductor Wrote:Let’s assume Cordia plays with the kids from lotts creek and not from New England, are you saying I district of Cordia ,June Buchanan, Knott and a Letcher is that much stronger than the 56th even though the 56th is down right now? I can’t see it nonetheless... Comparing schedules, what does Knott have on their resume in terms of quality wins that exceeds what Estill county has done? I just reviewed it and I don’t know what the argument could be other than beating Perry who Estill did not play. I’m not an Estill flag toter, just a fan of the 56th district ..

[Image: IIWUIok.gif]

contractor baby, where you been???? Lotts creek been flyin them bois in here since roddy came to town, wowza! Ole fatpat tried to hijack the last shipment as you can see in the video. The poor weight distribution on the plane gave me away and they ended up in lotts creek. That bunch is full of trickery.

#56thdistrictdontmakeanynoiz More mash taters please!!!
Looks like Estill will be the home team and Knott the visitors
jumpshooter Wrote:That's the kind of business that can get ya in trouble. I do not think anyway "wants" to play Estill right now. Don't get me wrong, Knott can win this game for sure, but I don't know about "wanting" to play an Estill team that has reeled off something like 22 of their last 23 games.

I say this because Knott has only one loss in the region the entire season... that’s to Cordia. And some Knott faithful said that too me following the game
Look forward to watching this game tonight... don’t believe Knott can win the guard play but Knott is actually more physical across the board and a little more athletic. I believe Estill will control the tempo as the usually do, first team to 60 should win the game.

Prediction
Knott 61
Estill 54
This place is loud and rockin. Tip in 4 mins
Estill up 3-1
5-1 Estill
Tv timeout.

1:15 1Q

Estill 5-1
End 1Q Estill 7-4

Estill ball. Bonny has 2 fouls
Estill 11-4