Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 78 North Laurel 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to the Lady Bears!!!!

After a tough season, they are state bound!!!!

ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
Just too long and talented for North. If Gross hadn’t got hurt, they might have really had a chance at a state title.
They have a really nice team. Obviously Blair is great, but 14 is a nice post player. The lefty can shoot, and their point guard handles the ball well and sees the floor well.
Good luck at STATE!
Agree
Way to go Black Bears!
Great job girls.
Congrats to Bears
Bunch a nice players built around a star. Gross would have made them real special.
Congrats lady bears, now go take state!
Congrats to Harlan County...
IMO the one thing among many things that makes Blair Green a truly great player is that her game clearly helps make everyone around her better...... This was such an impressive team win for HC and makes me very proud to be a Harlan Countian!!! Keep playing with this type of passion and confidence and go win a state title!!!
Rainingthrees Wrote:Congrats lady bears, now go take state!

Who's next?
Congrats Bears on the regional title. Glad Blair finally got one. Could make some noise at state
pjdoug Wrote:Who's next?

George Rogers Clark
Division 1 players lead their teams to 13th region championships, and Blair Green did just that! Congratulations Lady Black Bears!
That's how big the gap was in this region. Been saying it all year. It was going to be HC or South. Nobody else ever had a shot.
Rainingthrees Wrote:George Rogers Clark

I ain't seen The Cardinals play in a long time. Go Bears!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That's how big the gap was in this region. Been saying it all year. It was going to be HC or South. Nobody else ever had a shot.

looks like coaching has everything to do with that.
Blair has always done what great players do.....elevate their team mates.
Bears ran roughshod over the 13th.
Granny Bear Wrote:Blair has always done what great players do.....elevate their team mates.

Yeah, I'm great and elevate the people around me .