Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jason Aldean coming to EKU!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No joke! He's really going to be playing in Alumni Coliseum on April 21st. Show starts at 8:00pm. Tickets go on sale Thursday, March 29th.

EKU students: $7 (Student tickets will ONLY be available in the SGA office)
General Public: $15

I'm defintally going!
Who is this?
He's a country music singer. One of his hits I can think of off the top of my head is "Amarillo Sky".
BCF4L Wrote:He's a country music singer. One of his hits I can think of off the top of my head is "Amarillo Sky".
I met Jason at Saddle Ridge Rock-n-Country Saloon in Huntington about a year ago. Introduced the band and got the crowd fired up for him. Nice guy and a great performer. He's a Georgia Bulldogs fan.

His first hit was "HickTown".
I may go...
It's the weekend of HillBilly Days so that kinda throws a catch in. I really want to go though.
Hmm, wow Hillbilly Days does throw things off.

I liked when Old Crow came to EKU, but I'm not sure I'll go to this.
Oooh I wanna go!
It's on the same day as Montgomery Gentry... so it looks like I won't be going
I will be at Hillbilly days....Jason Aldean does put on a good show.
I have been wanting to see him for awhile. When I first saw this I thought it was a joke. I'm super excited about it, I just hope I get to go.
is the concert goin to be in Alumni? if so the sound wont be as good as expected. the acoustics in the gym syck.
Yeah it'll be in Alumni.
he's awesome
i might go.
I have no clue who this is but I hope you guys have fun, stay out of trouble...lol
Moe Wrote:I have no clue who this is but I hope you guys have fun, stay out of trouble...lol
country artist
sings Hicktown, Amarillo Sky, Why?
Is there still tickets available?
Good chance there are I'd say Rattlesnake.

I've heard Amarillo Sky on the radio before but honestly wouldn't have known who on earth they guy was if someone hadn't mentioned that song.

DT, I read somewhere that you guys were coming in and may make it to HBD so are you going to concert too?
I would really like to go, Im a huge Aldean fan, but like alot of people on here Hillbilly Days is around the same time as the concert so I dont know yet.
Last time I checked tickets were still available. They are $15 on ticketmaster.com.
Actually no tribe I ended up not going to the concert, we still wasn't for sure which we were going to do the day they went on sale and we really wanted floor seats and they sold out so we just decided not to go...we'll get another chance to see him hopefully.