Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel vs North Laurel 3/3 (13th Region semifinal)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who ya got? South has beaten north twice this season.
South by 1
South by a few
I love watching this North team, and I'm sure pulling for a win, but we didn't do anything in the first two games against South to give me much hope. Plus the Cards just killed Harlan Co. with Ramey only having a very quiet night, probably won't happen again, so I've got to favor South by seven or so.
North not that good and Souths slow painful style will win again. Tough game to watch for sure. Almost like Dean Smith. 😩
Leader Wrote:North not that good and Souths slow painful style will win again. Tough game to watch for sure. Almost like Dean Smith. ��

You realize that South pushed the ball on every rebound right? Harlan was going to take as long as possible to get a shot off and slow the game down, but Souths defense never gave many good shots. As physical as it's being played during this regional tournament, you can guarantee that Corbin will grind it out with Knox and get very physical. That didn't go well for Knox against North. Easy to score 90 points a game against 1A schools for three straight games, but I'm afraid Knox book keeper will have a slow night Saturday. Confusednicker:
I hate picking against friends but either way I will be cheering for a Laurel County school in the final. :truestory: oh hell with that said :mop::mop:

South Laurel 64
North Laurel 54
South by 10. I think they have the better athletes. The arena is a tough place to shoot & North has a chance if they get hot. I just think South is too much to handle in this one.
Leader Wrote:North not that good and Souths slow painful style will win again. Tough game to watch for sure. Almost like Dean Smith. 😩

Answer me one question did North beat Knox this year and did North beat south this year. Uh oh that two questions :please:
North 55 South 52
Post season now. Don’t spend your life on the past 64
Who can shoot in the arena???
South in a MUCH closer game. Cards defense the difference, 58-53. Offense needs to pick up if they want to knock off Corbin or KC
Superfly Wrote:Who can shoot in the arena???

I would bring an umbrella cause JJ is going to make it rain threes.
Love watching Ramey
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Who ya got? South has beaten north twice this season.

Cardinals by a dozen.
64SUR Wrote:Answer me one question did North beat Knox this year and did North beat south this year. Uh oh that two questions :please:

Which cousin are you cheering for?
North
pjdoug Wrote:Which cousin are you cheering for?

Claiming kin to Alex Hostettier super sub for south Laurel this kid is a baller. North Laurel Sizemore clan is blood kin. Just had to draw a line in the sand on this one.................pj Confusednicker: