Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 59 Pineville 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lady black bears take the W. Pineville was up at the half, but Blair as too much and they played really good defense. Number 45 for Pineville is a nice ball player.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Lady black bears take the W. Pineville was up at the half, but Blair as too much and they played really good defense. Number 45 for Pineville is a nice ball player.

The Bears were just too much.
Congrats to Bears.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Lady black bears take the W. Pineville was up at the half, but Blair as too much and they played really good defense. Number 45 for Pineville is a nice ball player.

How many seats are in The Corbin Arena? I've never been to a game there.
pjdoug Wrote:How many seats are in The Corbin Arena? I've never been to a game there.

4,966 is what I’m seeing when I look it up. Then you also have your seats on the floor. Plus media and workers walking around. When it gets packed it makes for a pretty good atmosphere. Knox and Clay about 3-4 years ago, and Knox Corbin last year were two of the best atmospheres I’ve been around in there.

#45 Jullian Enix for pineville can play ball for sure.:worthy:
Pjdoug, make sure if you go to a game there to take your binoculars.
Congratulations Lady Bears!!
bear claw Wrote:Pjdoug, make sure if you go to a game there to take your binoculars.

Or you could pay the extra 5 or 6 dollars for floor seats. Can't really justify complaining when there is a better option. Plus, there isn't a bad seat in the arena imho.

is it packed? or have lots of empty seats?
bear claw Wrote:Pjdoug, make sure if you go to a game there to take your binoculars.

I'm half blind, but can see better from far away Smile
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Or you could pay the extra 5 or 6 dollars for floor seats. Can't really justify complaining when there is a better option. Plus, there isn't a bad seat in the arena imho.

Can I get drunk with 64SUR and sit next to the restrooms? Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:is it packed? or have lots of empty seats?

Usually plenty of room for first round games. Now if the boys plays out like it could.. it’ll be packed all day Saturday. Those two games then the girls championship.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Usually plenty of room for first round games. Now if the boys plays out like it could.. it’ll be packed all day Saturday. Those two games then the girls championship.

What time does The Lady Colonels play on Saturday? Smile