Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best officials in the 13th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the talk of the 13th being one of the worst officiated regions in state, what would you say the top officials in this region are? Are these guys actually good or just good for the region?
Me but not in with the click!
Tommy Greer :worthy:
Paul Nicholson
Good officials in the 13th? Those creatures are on the endangered species list!!! Worst officiated region east of the Mississippi!!!
SmileyTown Wrote:Good officials in the 13th? Those creatures are on the endangered species list!!! Worst officiated region east of the Mississippi!!!

They holding back the good ones!
Seriously Confusednicker: no there are a few, didn't see any of them in the 50th district tournament Corbin games but they are out there Smile.
SmileyTown Wrote:Good officials in the 13th? Those creatures are on the endangered species list!!! Worst officiated region east of the Mississippi!!!

Buddy it must just be Kentucky because the 15th is terrible they make basketball hard to watch I feel sorry for the region that gets the 15th Region Refs for there tournament
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Buddy it must just be Kentucky because the 15th is terrible they make basketball hard to watch I feel sorry for the region that gets the 15th Region Refs for there tournament

That would be the 13th getting 15th officials. Do they call 50 fouls a game too?
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:That would be the 13th getting 15th officials. Do they call 50 fouls a game too?

Yes and very inconsistent they don’t cheat there just bad
Chris Edwards does a good job!
CatsFan1971 Wrote:With the talk of the 13th being one of the worst officiated regions in state, what would you say the top officials in this region are? Are these guys actually good or just good for the region?

trick questions?
The best one just quit. Some others are decent but overall the 13th is a mess!! Hopefully the officiating won't ruin what should be a great 13th regional tournament!!!
trooperman Wrote:The best one just quit. Some others are decent but overall the 13th is a mess!! Hopefully the officiating won't ruin what should be a great 13th regional tournament!!!

I haven't quit. Just taking a little break to enjoy the great outdoors. :bike:
Brent Gray. Everyone else is working for runner-up.