Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: FIVE WORD: Story Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well I'm a little bored and trying to pass time this week in hopes we land Billy D at UKBig GrinSo lets tell a story. Heres how it works. I'll start with the first two words of the story and then each poster add a FIVE word to the story and lets see how it plays out. Post as many times as you like in the thread but try to post after someone has added a word to the story so it stays unique.

Hey guys we were playing with only adding one word.. Should make a little more interesting if we add 5 at a time.. Check later posts..

I''ll kick off!

Today
Today I
Today I bought
Today I bought new
Today I bought new tires
Today I bought new tires for
Today I bought new tires for my
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for onelousy can of
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-A
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-A-Flat.
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-A-Flat. Boy
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer
Pages: 1 2 3 4