Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia v. Hazard (14th Region 1st Round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts/Predictions
[Image: 43SgOFF.gif]

Jumpy baby, this is how ole fatpat is seeing this game. Keita will be in foul trouble before halftime, MickeyD's will shoot lotts creek out of the game, and the lil doggies has the second best coach in the region. Put all that together and lil doggies win by 5.

#mycrystalballisshaba More mash taters please!!!
Hazard squeaks this one out by 3 points!
Also going with the Dawgs in this one. I'll take Hazard by 4
I got to go with the legend, Dawgs by 7!!
Cordia by 9
I hate picking against Big Al :pondering:

Cordia 64
Hazard 54
Cordia is playing good ball. Region belongs to either Cordia or Knott Co Central
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:Cordia is playing good ball. Region belongs to either Cordia or Knott Co Central

Hazard and Big Al, 8 vs 5, sorry Cordia.
SwallowedMyWhistle2 Wrote:Hazard and Big Al, 8 vs 5, sorry Cordia.

If Dudley Hilton’s daughter is reffing, you can count on a fair game!
In a cat and Dawg fight I usually go with the Dawg!!!
I think this will be a thrilling game..I'm gonna say Hazard upsets Cordia..fouls play a factor..Game winner shot by Pelfry kid

Hazard 63
Cordia 61
Just don't think the young Hazard team and the best coach in the region can pull this one out, but I could be wrong. Never know how the Lions are going to play, together or as a team. If the team shows up, I will have to go with the Lions by 10+, but if Hazard can control the tempo and keep it a slow down game and keep the score in the 50's or less, the Bulldog's will have the advantage.
Good luck to both teams.
Most exciting first round matchup for sure, it’s going to be one heck of a game. Cordia has the edge with talent, size, and ability... Hazard has a mountain legend on there side coaching. Both teams have came a long way since Cordia beat Hazard earlier in the year. I’ll go with Cordia in this matchup by 9
Cordia by 3
Going with Hazard
Beginning 4th quarter. Cordia 44 hazard 30
Cordia 55 hazard 44. 2:25 left in 4th
GreysHeadline Wrote:I got to go with the legend, Dawgs by 7!!

Look like a legend and a loosing coach look a whole lot alikeConfusednicker: