Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Elmination Chamber fallout....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Roman Reigns winning the Elimination Chamber and putting him in the main event vs. Lesnar for the Universal title was the worst possible scenario. We've already had Lesnar vs. Reigns @ WM 31. Creative knew they messed up @ WM 31 and decided to sent Rollins out to cash in his MITB briefcase. Please dear Lord, let creative have something better up their sleeve.

Brock vs. Braun was the main event everybody wanted to see. Braun took out five top guys in the EC, but Reigns just had to get the final pin.

Ronda Rousey, she really really really needs some microphone work. She almost killed her character before she even had her first match. The first thing she said on a WWE event was "Hey guys." Give credit to Angle, Triple H & Stephanie for putting her Over like nobody's business though. Triple H going through the table and Stephanie smacking her face off saved her.

Alexa Bliss killed it last night. Her post-match interview was one of the best Heel promos I've seen in a long while. She is so much better as a Heel. The Women's EC match was pretty good, better than expected.
Rousey better be careful!
Do you guys remember Brawl for All?!?!?!?!
Everyone is tired of Roman, not sure why WWE keeps shoving him down our throats. But we already knew who was winning the men's Elimination Chamber weeks before the PPV.

If WWE has PPV's to go to 5 hours, they better know what they are doing because people will get bored with it.
zaga_fan Wrote:Rousey better be careful!
Do you guys remember Brawl for All?!?!?!?!

The Brawl for All!!!! Best thing to ever happen to sports entertainment.... don't you forget that.
Strikeout King Wrote:Everyone is tired of Roman, not sure why WWE keeps shoving him down our throats. But we already knew who was winning the men's Elimination Chamber weeks before the PPV.

If WWE has PPV's to go to 5 hours, they better know what they are doing because people will get bored with it.

Who is tired of Reigns? He has the 3rd highest television ratings for both shows, and he is 2nd only to Cena in Merchandise sales? So, tell me who is tired of Reigns? It's an exceptionally small percentage that hates Reigns!
Stardust Wrote:Who is tired of Reigns? He has the 3rd highest television ratings for both shows, and he is 2nd only to Cena in Merchandise sales? So, tell me who is tired of Reigns? It's an exceptionally small percentage that hates Reigns!

How many more Pushes are the creative team gonna give to Reigns?

Winning the Rumble, beating Hearst for the WWE title @ WM 32, beating the Undertaker @ WM 33..... The only thing left is for him to win the Brawl for All.

Reigns can be a great Heel.... I look at it like reverse psychology. He's getting boo'ed out of the building (yes, I know some people have no idea why they are booing him) as a Face. Turning him Heel would let the fans cheer for him for being a bad guy that does bad guy things.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:How many more Pushes are the creative team gonna give to Reigns?

Winning the Rumble, beating Hearst for the WWE title @ WM 32, beating the Undertaker @ WM 33..... The only thing left is for him to win the Brawl for All.

Reigns can be a great Heel.... I look at it like reverse psychology. He's getting boo'ed out of the building (yes, I know some people have no idea why they are booing him) as a Face. Turning him Heel would let the fans cheer for him for being a bad guy that does bad guy things.

How many? Do you no when they will stop? Here we go again with this "WWHen will they turn him heel" John Cena argument! When he no longer makes money and he is no longer a "Make-a-Wish" request, they will turn him heel. I always make this case, it's "your" desire, but you are the minority. It's business, and there is no way in hell that I will make a change in my business to satisfy the few!

Bray Wyatt is a perfect example of being an AWESOME heel. But do you know what he is NOT? A money maker!
When Stardust talks professional wrestling.

[Image: 1557-3.jpg]
I'm not saying that I'm right. But then again, I don't think I have ever been wrong.....
Dusty is usually right on a lot of things but a lot of people are tired of Reigns, that's why he keeps getting booed. WWE keeps pushing him to be the top guy in WWE and honestly, most people are tired of it. week in and week out he's getting everything handed to him on a silver platter.

Dusty, just a question, you don't work for WWE so how do you know who sells the most of what? Who has the top sells?
I am a shareholder of the WWE stock. With my "real" job, I have access to all of their financial data. You may even be able to google their "Annual Report". I think it has information on their top ten ratings dates and merchandise sellers.
Just to refresh people, the Rock was handed things on a silver platter when he started. Didn't turn out too bad for him. Even as a heel, the Rock was PUSHED heavy, and he had legitimate heat from the fans. But, that was an era when things like Make-a-Wish and stock prices were not in the WWE thoughts.
Just an FYI, you may get tired of the Shinsuke push as well, but he is the 3rd highest draw on the WWE roster when it comes to sales, internet hits, and television ratings. He is fresh, so right now everyone loves him, lets see where this goes with him.
ROCKY SUCKS.... ROCKY SUCKS....

DIE ROCKY DIE.... DIE ROCKY DIE....

A 14 year old Pulp Fiction would yell one of the above crowd chants as loud as I could in my bedroom when The Rock would be on Raw is War.