Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County vs South Laurel 03-01-18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
South takes it by 12.
Cardinals.
South in a slow paced game
South in a close one. Should be a great game.
South wins a great game. People selling the Black Bears a little short. South with too much Ramey, win by 8.
Harlan County is not playing very well right now. I will take SL by 14.
Best Coach Wins!!!! Bears by 8.

Go Bears!
South by 10 or more
SwallowedMyWhistle2 Wrote:Best Coach Wins!!!! Bears by 8.

Go Bears!

Now come on, you know if it was just based off coaching, it would be more then 8 points.
GreysHeadline Wrote:Now come on, you know if it was just based off coaching, it would be more then 8 points.

If they would put me on the game, it would be 20! But I'm not in the click.:redboxer:
Thinking it time to turned them loose Coach :pondering:

South Laurel 66
Harlan County 54
South in a close one. Bears still the defending champ and that means a lot come tourney time
The two best coaches in the 13th region...Gonna be a good game.I think it's a coin toss.
Although I support the Black Bears 110%, I can't take anything away from either of these teams. This could be the best game of the tournament.

Black Bears by eleventy billion!!

Good luck for an injury free contest!
I just hope South is winning by 34 or less. Those running clock games don’t give me enough time to enjoy my salty popcorn
South should win, but I’m not gonna sell HC short
South by 10+.
The Bears should watch a video of the Corbin-South game. Push rewind... watch again...and again. Watch how Corbin defended the Cards. If the Bears can defend them, they can stay with them.
Math Magician Wrote:The Bears should watch a video of the Corbin-South game. Push rewind... watch again...and again. Watch how Corbin defended the Cards. If the Bears can defend them, they can stay with them.

They would see South missing a ton of shots right at the rim. Guessing you won't see that anymore. I'd say South by 16-18.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:They would see South missing a ton of shots right at the rim. Guessing you won't see that anymore. I'd say South by 16-18.

All those missed shots in the paint were because of Corbin’s stellar defense. Or so goes the narrative here. Had nothing to do with a bad shooting nigh-lol
Math Magician Wrote:The Bears should watch a video of the Corbin-South game. Push rewind... watch again...and again. Watch how Corbin defended the Cards. If the Bears can defend them, they can stay with them.

You are correct, had them on their heels all night. Had them confused. Could have been worse margin if Corbin wouldn't have gone away from Sanders.
Don’t forget Harlan Co. came to London and beat South and North on consecutive nights earlier this year. I like South in this one, think they are going to win whole thing, but this sure isn’t a gimme.
Van Hagar Wrote:Don’t forget Harlan Co. came to London and beat South and North on consecutive nights earlier this year. I like South in this one, think they are going to win whole thing, but this sure isn’t a gimme.

should be close for sure.
pjdoug Wrote:should be close for sure.

Should be the best first round game of the tournament for sure. Calling South the winner.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Should be the best first round game of the tournament for sure. Calling South the winner.

It's gonna take a complete team effort for anybody to keep The Cardinals from winning region.
Harlan lost a starter and not playing well. South in a rout.
SwallowedMyWhistle2 Wrote:If they would put me on the game, it would be 20! But I'm not in the click.:redboxer:

clique either.
Michael, Jr. can flat out coach but SL is too strong.
SL 61 Harlan Co. 49
Bump :pondering:
Pages: 1 2