Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central vs Harlan Ind 02-28-18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
Knox with a running clock.
cats move on.
Knox moves on
Panthers by 20.
Absolute blowout! Look for Green Dragons to play stall ball, the 4 corners early and often!
Knox big
Knox by 15-20. Will be a little better game then what most think.
Harlan may just let the air out of the ball if not Knox Central big. :worthy:

Knox Central 88
Harlan Ind 54
Knox shouldn't get much of a challenge in this one. Dragons may try to slow it down. Their best option , however, is probably not to get on the bus. Stay in Baxter.
Running clock game. These last several games could come back to haunt Knox. It's hard to play several running clock games in a row, and then have to play Corbin. Especially when Corbin has been tested their past 3 games.
Knox already picked up their tickets for Saturday. Knox by as bad as Tony wants it to be, which is bad because he is sending a message to rest of region!
Knox by 15
walterwhite Wrote:Absolute blowout! Look for Green Dragons to play stall ball, the 4 corners early and often!

Go Green Dragons!:flame:
SwallowedMyWhistle2 Wrote:Knox already picked up their tickets for Saturday. Knox by as bad as Tony wants it to be, which is bad because he is sending a message to rest of region!

Corbin is going to send him a message.
It may be 40 points, but Harlan will play with all they have. They will shoot their shot. They will not stall and they will not quit.
This one could be over at halftime.
KC by 20 plus
pjdoug Wrote:Corbin is going to send him a message.

Corbin better be ready for potential upset if there not ready to play! Never look ahead this time a year!
B-ball fan 1 Wrote:Corbin better be ready for potential upset if there not ready to play! Never look ahead this time a year!

I hope they do get upset,but don't see it happening. lol
Nobody picking Harlan
Heard Arena half sold out for Saturday as of this morning, still haven't got my tickets yet!
KC 78 Harlan 53
Knox by double digits.
ky_boy Wrote:It may be 40 points, but Harlan will play with all they have. They will shoot their shot. They will not stall and they will not quit.

And they will not win! Nothing wrong with spreading it out and shortening the game of you are outmanned. I just see that as their only chance to compete.
I agree with Walter. Harlan must be VERY deliberate in their game plan in order to stay in this one. This game better be played in the 40's if the Dragons want to be reasonably close in the fourth Q.
Go Dragons!!!!!
Hard to slow the pace down against Knox, they can put so much pressure on you.
Lee Cross would say "closer than the experts think", but I do see it getting out of reach late. Harlan playing Harlan County so close in the district final means that they are far less likely to sneak up on Knox Central.

It's Knox Central's tournament to lose and I think that this is their year (and I've never said that before).