Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Draw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hazard vs LCC
Lee vs Jackson City
Knott vs Leslie
Wolfe vs Powell
Hazard has a cake walk to the region title while Knott and Leslie have to dual it out.
Strikeout King Wrote:Hazard has a cake walk to the region title while Knott and Leslie have to dual it out.

And Estill is practicing softball
Hate to hear this for Coach Gary Brown of Wolfe County.
He had to cancel his game with Powell this year once he took the Wolfe job so he wouldn't have to coach against his daughter.
And now he has to coach against her in a game that could be her last one she plays in the regional tourney.
14th region fanman Wrote:Hate to hear this for Coach Gary Brown of Wolfe County.
He had to cancel his game with Powell this year once he took the Wolfe job so he wouldn't have to coach against his daughter.
And now he has to coach against her in a game that could be her last one she plays in the regional tourney.

that is a part of coaching. if your kid is not playing at the same school. they might have to meet up at region or state.
if I work for the school broad at Wolfe Co. I would tell him. he better coach that game like he coach all the other games. or they will let him go, and bring the cops into. it would be the same as points shaving.

but he knew before taking the Wolfe Co job, that they might have to played each other.
BALL3R Wrote:Hazard vs LCC
Lee vs Jackson City
Knott vs Leslie
Wolfe vs Powell

is this the real draw, or is it what you want it to be. if it is the real draw. Hazard got a great draw. Hazard hope you see yall at state.
I don’t see Hazard having a cake walk. Knott only beat Letcher by 6 and Lee is the All-A champion.
LCC and Lee are capable teams of winning the region. No one has a cake walk.
Hazard doesn't have an easy way to the region championship? They beat Letcher by 19 @ Hazard and Lee by 30 @ Lee.
14th region fanman Wrote:Hate to hear this for Coach Gary Brown of Wolfe County.

Isn't this his second stint at Wolfe? If so, why didn't he take his daughter to Wolfe County instead of driving back and forth?
Strikeout King Wrote:Isn't this his second stint at Wolfe? If so, why didn't he take his daughter to Wolfe County instead of driving back and forth?

Yea he coached the lady wolves the last year they won the district in 2013. And he stepped down to help be the boys assistant when his son Deven got to be in 8th grade.
He lives in Powell, but has taught in Wolfe County for several years.
His daughter Dakota has been in school in Powell since middle school.
Real draw
cj2561 Wrote:is this the real draw, or is it what you want it to be. if it is the real draw. Hazard got a great draw. Hazard hope you see yall at state.

Real Draw
This is not a typical part of coaching . How many people have had to coach against their own child? It was my understanding coach Brown was ASKED to coach this team and reluctantly agreed because he knew he might have to face his daughter.. To think he’d beat her in her last game ever, seems like a really bad predicament to me. I’m sure he will be professional and do his best to win but think about that would feel. I’m glad it’s not me
Strikeout King Wrote:Hazard doesn't have an easy way to the region championship? They beat Letcher by 19 @ Hazard and Lee by 30 @ Lee.
Hannah Kash didn't play in the game when Hazard played at Lee. She's a game changer.
playtherock Wrote:Hannah Kash didn't play in the game when Hazard played at Lee. She's a game changer.

I was getting ready to post this. Yes, she missed the game with Hazard, which was a 30 point loss. And yes, she most definitely could possibly make a 30 point difference. Kash is the best guard in the region and averages 27 ppg, 4th best in the state.
hazard could have won by 50 against lee though but it is true that kash is a heck of a player and will make a huge difference
hitter Wrote:hazard could have won by 50 against lee though but it is true that kash is a heck of a player and will make a huge difference
I’m sure that’s certainly possible. Particularly if Hazard presses a lot. Lee would be weak vs the press without Kash, though.
She’s a difference maker. Put her on any other of the top 5 or 6 teams in the region and they would be heavy favorites to win the region.
she is a really good player
This region is so weak it's really hard to tell who is going to make a run.. I think Hazard , and the winner of Knott and Leslie..:
Strikeout King Wrote:Hazard doesn't have an easy way to the region championship? They beat Letcher by 19 @ Hazard and Lee by 30 @ Lee.

Without Hannah kash
Leslie/Knott should be a great game
Hazard looks like the team to beat!!
Hazard and Leslie final
I hope your right but I don't see any real easy games. this is tournament time and everybody is going to come to play. if it is hazard and leslie it will be a lot better game than last time
If I had to rate the favorites
1. Hazard/Leslie *Haz 1-2 against them*
3. Knott County
4. Letcher Central
5. Lee County
6. Powell County
7. Wolfe County
8. Jackson City
BALL3R Wrote:Hazard vs LCC
Lee vs Jackson City
Knott vs Leslie
Wolfe vs Powell

[Image: 65flaGe.jpg]

Bolz, the TCT had some breaking news out of Leslie county yesterday. Reckon this guy is protesting the draw. In the interview, he mumbled something about not wanting to hear the train engine..... wowza!!!

#shawtbuswillbeloaded More mash taters please!!!
[Image: nQ0jhbv.png]

Shizzle nizzle baby, ole fatpat has these picks

First Round:
Hazard vs. Letcher Central ---- Hazard
Lee County vs. Jackson City ---- Lee County
Knott Central vs. Leslie County ---- Knott Central
Wolfe County vs. Powell County ---- Powell County

Semi Finals:
Hazard vs. Lee County --- Lee County
Knott Central vs. Powell County --- Knott Central

Championship:
Lee County vs. Knott Central ---- Knott Central and 5 pounds of mash taters

#patriotnationwillbeflyinhigh More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: nQ0jhbv.png]

Shizzle nizzle baby, ole fatpat has these picks

First Round:
Hazard vs. Letcher Central ---- Hazard
Lee County vs. Jackson City ---- Lee County
Knott Central vs. Leslie County ---- Knott Central
Wolfe County vs. Powell County ---- Powell County

Semi Finals:
Hazard vs. Lee County --- Lee County
Knott Central vs. Powell County --- Knott Central

Championship:
Lee County vs. Knott Central ---- Knott Central and 5 pounds of mash taters

#patriotnationwillbeflyinhigh More mash taters please!!!

[Image: nw1KYJ5.gif]

#fourforfournotbad More mash taters please!!!
[Image: tFqPulf.jpg]

Oh lort! My buddy Harry called ole fatpat this morning freakin out baby. He said he received a message from Lee county sumthin fierce. Reckon Kash is out to beat them lil doggies tonight.

#harrybetterstayinside More mash taters please!!!