Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 13th region draw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Top half:
Harlan county vs Pineville
South Laurel vs Jackson County.

Bottom half:
Knox Central vs Whitley county
North Laurel vs Harlan

Should have some awesome second round games.
Well as i had said yesterday, this is exactly what Whitley needed.

There will be no south-HC final.
I think unless something major happens the second round will be...

South vs HC
Whitley vs. North

Then it could literally be two toss up games
I’ll take
Harlan county
South
Whitley
North

Then:
HC
WC
With a Harlan county championship.
1st Round
Harlan County - 72
Pineville - 39

South Laurel - 66
Jackson County - 42

Whitley County - 49
Knox Central - 41

North Laurel - 65
Harlan - 50

Semi Finals
Harlan County - 68
South Laurel - 63

North Laurel - 57
Whitley County - 42

Championship
Harlan County - 69
North Laurel - 48
1st Round
Harlan County - W
Pineville - L

South Laurel - W
Jackson County - L

Whitley County - L
Knox Central - W

North Laurel - W
Harlan - L

Semi Finals
Harlan County - W
South Laurel - L

North Laurel - W
Knox Central - L

Championship
Harlan County - W
North Laurel - L
WC got exactly what they wanted. Dave knew what he was talking about.
Everybody better watch out for Diamond Dave and the running Estes's next week. He has already practice cutting the nets down! GET em Dave!
Round 1
Harlan County w
Pineville

South Laurel w
Jackson County

Knox Central
Whitley County w

North Laurel w
Harlan

Semi Finals
Harlan County w
South Laurel

Whitley County w
North Laurel

Championship
Harlan County w
Whitley County

Played January 26 with Harlan County winning by 1 but without Green.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Top half:
Harlan county vs Pineville
South Laurel vs Jackson County.

Bottom half:
Knox Central vs Whitley county
North Laurel vs Harlan

Should have some awesome second round games.

Colonels! Colonels!
CA3 Wrote:1st Round
Harlan County - 72
Pineville - 39

South Laurel - 66
Jackson County - 42

Whitley County - 49
Knox Central - 41

North Laurel - 65
Harlan - 50

Semi Finals
Harlan County - 68
South Laurel - 63

North Laurel - 57
Whitley County - 42

Championship
Harlan County - 69
North Laurel - 48

:dontthink
GreysHeadline Wrote:Everybody better watch out for Diamond Dave and the running Estes's next week. He has already practice cutting the nets down! GET em Dave!
:yikes:
Semis will be terrific
HC has enough talent to win it all that game coaching won't be needed and that's good for HC. No Akal or Brock this year.
I totally agree HC has the best talent of all the teams. (as they have had he past two years). If they lose this region it will make three years in a row they have got out coached.
I think Harlan had the best talent in 2016 with Brock, Massingill, Bianchi....I agree that HCHS had more talent last year, but I thought South did also and both lost to Harlan in the regional.
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:CheerleadThis WC Year, they going to be cutting down the nets. Dave's Final Swan Song as Coach of the Girls? Maybe next Boys Coach? What a way to go out! Go Colonels!!!! :Cheerlead
Going to be all Laurel county in the girls final. Those Jags seem pretty confident. Who knows, they may go to state at BB&T Arena.
Whitley with a Cake Walk.
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:Going to be all Laurel county in the girls final. Those Jags seem pretty confident. Who knows, they may go to state at BB&T Arena.

Watch out for the Diamond Cutter, Go Colonels!!
GreysHeadline Wrote:Watch out for the Diamond Cutter, Go Colonels!!

DDE (Diamond Dave Estes)!!!
Semifinals are gonna be excellent, but if anyone is gonna beat Harlan Co. think it will have to be South in that round. If HC gets by that, they should win it.
SwallowedMyWhistle2 Wrote::Cheerlead:Cheerlead:CheerleadThis WC Year, they going to be cutting down the nets. Dave's Final Swan Song as Coach of the Girls? Maybe next Boys Coach? What a way to go out! Go Colonels!!!! :Cheerlead

Are you sure it is The Year of The Colonel?
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:Going to be all Laurel county in the girls final. Those Jags seem pretty confident. Who knows, they may go to state at BB&T Arena.

No it ain't :dontthink
GreysHeadline Wrote:Watch out for the Diamond Cutter, Go Colonels!!

Go Colonels!
SwallowedMyWhistle2 Wrote::Cheerlead:Cheerlead:CheerleadThis WC Year, they going to be cutting down the nets. Dave's Final Swan Song as Coach of the Girls? Maybe next Boys Coach? What a way to go out! Go Colonels!!!! :Cheerlead

Next coach? Maybe someday but not next year! He still has to get us a girls championship first. Cant see him being promoted until that happens anyways.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Next coach? Maybe someday but not next year! He still has to get us a girls championship first. Cant see him being promoted until that happens anyways.

They might get a championship if Jim Rains comes back.
WC girls have over-achieved. They don't have size or quickness, but they find a way to win. Can't say Dave hasn't did a good job.
ratherbefishin Wrote:WC girls have over-achieved. They don't have size or quickness, but they find a way to win. Can't say Dave hasn't did a good job.

Does do a good job and we have a little size but he rarely plays them together due to our talented guards and wing players.
Git em Colonels.