Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg's Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clay CO. - Schrimmage - away
Sheldon Clark - Schrimmage - Home
Betsy Layne - Home
Breathitt CO. - Honey Bowl - Away
Lawrence CO. - Home
*Morgan CO. - Away
Paintsville - Away
Beechwood - Home
Pikeville - Away
*Bath CO. - Home
*Shelby Valley - Home
Perry Central - Away

*district games
Theres only three teams that we could lose to, thats Breathitt Co, Pikeville, and Beechwood. Other than that should be wins.
I see three possiblities for the out come of Pburgs record next year, 6-4,7-3 or 8-2....
This will be a good year for the Blackcats, I see them going deep into the playoffs.
Panther#42 Wrote:I see three possiblities for the out come of pburgs record next year, 6-4,7-3 or 8-2....
I agree I see 6-4 or 7-3.
Who would be four teams on that schedule that could beat Prestonsburg?
Pikeville
Beechwood
Breathitt
Lawrence
7-3 Imo
And also a sleeper on that schedule look out. Remember what I said come October 26th.
I say that Shelby Valley can beat them.
7-3 with losses to Breathitt, Beechwood and Pikeville. Then beat district teams again in the first 2 playoff games and go into the regional finals 9-3 and very dangerous.
Never heard that before..wait yeah I have..last year..and the year before..and the year before..and so on. I dont think that Valley has beat Prestonsburg since 1999 or 2000 or something like that. After everyone from Valley on here proclaiming that last year was Valleys year to beat Prestonsburg, the score ended up being 30-8..Ill believe it when I see it
Prestonsburg should lose at most 3 games, Beechwood, Pikeville, and Breathitt. Lawrence is known for football, but hasn't had the teams the past few years.
Prestonsburg shouldn't loose anymore than 3 games. If so then they're not playing to their fullest potential IMO. They are going to be another small team like last year, but they have players busting it out in the off season weight program. Just to mention a select few that catch my eye in 6th period weights everyday Blake Meade I watched this kid who might weigh 210 rep out 335 on squat 10 times. That is pretty good for somebody that will just be a junior I believe. Another one is Dalton Taylor him just like Blake Meade are returning players from last years team and got good playing time. Dalton Taylor was a starter on the Blackcats defense and I suspect big things out of these 2 this year. Take note that Dalton is comming off a near season ending injury whenever he broke his Femur bone in his thigh, who was questionable for the rest of his career, is accelerating quickly in the weight room since his injury 2 years ago. Prettty good with someone who has metal rods in his leg. Nat Stephens a major contributor to the Blakcats defense last year. He will help lead his team to many victories this upcomming season along with returning QB Bobby Hughes.....Stephens and Hughes both have worked tremendously hard during the offseason and IMO these players will lead the Blackcat's in the 2007 season along with with Alan Craynon and Seth Setser.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:I say that Shelby Valley can beat them.

And Im the king of England lol.
8-2 Lose to Breathitt and Beechwood.:thumpsup:
Saddens me that Belfry and P'burg won't hook up this fall.
TomSportsHack Wrote:Saddens me that Belfry and P'burg won't hook up this fall.
I agree. Anytime a great rivalry like this one dies for whatever reason its a serious bummer.
Pretty strong non-conference schedule. So what class are they in this year AA?
Belfry\Prestonsburg....no more

I hate to see it end
8-2, Hughes will play a major roll I think for the Blackcats along will a few others
7-3
Yeah I think P-burg will have a pretty good season..Beechwood would probably be our hardest game on our schedule but other than that I think we will win them all...
I think pburg will go 7-3
I can't wait until the scrimmage with sheldon clark

by the way SV people have started claiming how great they will be and I see one of them has stated a post about it here--------when will they learn that they will never be at the same level as sc, pburg pikeville and belfry

Go Cards
Insight Wrote:I think pburg will go 7-3
I can't wait until the scrimmage with sheldon clark

by the way SV people have started claiming how great they will be and I see one of them has stated a post about it here--------when will they learn that they will never be at the same level as sc, pburg pikeville and belfry

Go Cards

lol i agree