Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 59 Paintsville 57 (57th District championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Great game. Back & forth.... Both teams led and were tied several times throughout the game.

Great crowds by both teams as well.
Way to go Eagles!!! Great job!
@15thRegionZone on Twitter & Facebook have a great video of the last play.

Game was tied 57-57..... JC has the ball.

Go watch the video.
Great game by both teams. It was a game of runs all night and Central made one more big shot. Incredibly clutch play by Jacob Rice to make the shot over two outstretched defenders. He has always been a very solid player but this year he has started to come into his own as the go to guy. I could definitely see these two teams matching up again at some point in the regional.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It seemed like the ball hit every piece of the rim, twice, before it went in.
The grease plant commit came from somebody that's like the scarecrow on the Wizard of Oz...most of you will understand what that means.
Olderthandirt Wrote:The grease plant commit came from somebody that's like the scarecrow on the Wizard of Oz...most of you will understand what that means.

The "Grease plant" & "Grease" posts are in response to what some parents/fans from Paintsville posted on social media after the game.
I know...I saw them. My commit was comparing the Grease Plant (former JCHS grad) to the scarecrow on the Wizard of Oz, and what he was searching for.
Great game good competition