Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 23 @ Cordia 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow not shocked that Hazard but in this fashion this is jus horrible but im not from either school but i jus decided to come to this one bc it was kinda local since im from knott co but one thing Cordia coaching wasnt very smart they left the starting pitcher in there after givin 11 in the 3rd i bet he threw close to 100 pitchs in 3 innings i dont kno thats jus horrible but on Hazards part very good team deff a top 5 team in region. Aj Spare blasted one out of the ballpark it was great shot.Congrats Hazard Bulldogs
Tailback44 Wrote:Wow not shocked that Hazard but in this fashion this is jus horrible but im not from either school but i jus decided to come to this one bc it was kinda local since im from knott co but one thing Cordia coaching wasnt very smart they left the starting pitcher in there after givin 11 in the 3rd i bet he threw close to 100 pitchs in 3 innings i dont kno thats jus horrible but on Hazards part very good team deff a top 5 team in region. Aj Spare blasted one out of the ballpark it was great shot.Congrats Hazard Bulldogs

I am not making an excuses for Cordia because Hazard played an excellent game, Cordia boys minds are not on baseball at this point in time. The majority of the team played basketball, and they recently had a tragedy happen. David Miller, the young man ( only 20 years old) who helped coach Cordia basketball was in a terrible car accident and is on life support at UK. He was announced brain dead and its only a matter of moments before the life support is removed. He played ball at Cordia and most of the boys were good friends with him. You never know how fast a child can go. I think back to the number of times my child rode to and from practices wth this child and it gives me chill bumps. Life is too short to argue over petty nonsense. It has been an eye opener for me. Anyway, congrats Hazard on the win because you did play a great game and this comes from the number one Cordia fan.
Tailback44 Wrote:Wow not shocked that Hazard but in this fashion this is jus horrible but im not from either school but i jus decided to come to this one bc it was kinda local since im from knott co but one thing Cordia coaching wasnt very smart they left the starting pitcher in there after givin 11 in the 3rd i bet he threw close to 100 pitchs in 3 innings i dont kno thats jus horrible but on Hazards part very good team deff a top 5 team in region. Aj Spare blasted one out of the ballpark it was great shot.Congrats Hazard Bulldogs
I am just going to guess and say that corey gamble was the starting pitcher. Anyone know who was?

CONGRATS DAWGS!!!!
WAY TO GO A.J.!!!!!!
FAIR_GAME_FAN Wrote:I am not making an excuses for Cordia because Hazard played an excellent game, Cordia boys minds are not on baseball at this point in time. The majority of the team played basketball, and they recently had a tragedy happen. David Miller, the young man ( only 20 years old) who helped coach Cordia basketball was in a terrible car accident and is on life support at UK. He was announced brain dead and its only a matter of moments before the life support is removed. He played ball at Cordia and most of the boys were good friends with him. You never know how fast a child can go. I think back to the number of times my child rode to and from practices wth this child and it gives me chill bumps. Life is too short to argue over petty nonsense. It has been an eye opener for me. Anyway, congrats Hazard on the win because you did play a great game and this comes from the number one Cordia fan.

Sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and his Cordia family.
catsman Wrote:I am just going to guess and say that corey gamble was the starting pitcher. Anyone know who was?

No Corey didnt start as pitcher. It was Arthur Gayheart.
I hate to hear that for the Cordia students. Tragedies like this can happen too fast.

Hazard sounds solid. Do they have a game tonight?
yes, there was a very bad tragedy happen with one of Cordia's former student and assisant coach for basketball this year was in a bad car accident and died today R.I.P Dave
Miller.You'll be missed ......But back to the topic Cordia jus played terrible it was the longest game ive ever been to, they just couldnt get out of the inning they had aleast 10 or more errors but Hazard is a very solid team i was impressive they all have good arms so Congrats Bulldogs and I hope Cordia can get it rolling and get back on track.
Hafner_Fan Wrote:I hate to hear that for the Cordia students. Tragedies like this can happen too fast.

Hazard sounds solid. Do they have a game tonight?

I think Hazard's next game is Saturday in the Pikeville Inv. Tourn.
According to the HHS website, Hazard plays in the All A semifinals at 5:30 on March 28th at the Hazard HS field with the second game at 8pm.
Congrats Hazard
congrats hazard
watchinthegame Wrote:According to the HHS website, Hazard plays in the All A semifinals at 5:30 on March 28th at the Hazard HS field with the second game at 8pm.

OK...I guess it wasn't on my schedule because it's an ALL A game. Thanks.
Ouch!
the passing of dave is sad, i didnt know him personally but went to school with him back in the day, he was a good guy. this must have played a factor in cordia's play, they are usually more tougher than this. they might not win them all but they are always within 5 runs with their opponet. good luck hazard in the all a, but beating a team this bad, its not a help to a team, gives you a big head, i hope you all win the all a and not get a big head about it.