Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: High School Football Player Hurdles Defender
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i actually saw something just as good this year during our playoff game against either fleming or east carter (cant quite remember which on) when marcus frazier went to tackle the kid on the kick off and that guys completley hurtled marcus
That was against Fleming Co. (But it didn't help a whole lot in yhe long run!)
thecoacher Wrote:That was against Fleming Co. (But it didn't help a whole lot in yhe long run!)

not even in the short run really. just a cool play but id bet they punted 4 plays later.
wow
that's wild man, who does he play for?
I remember 2 years ago when SV was playing PCC, John Mcpeek ran a 74 yard run to top it off he cleared a PCC CB that had broke down to tackle him...I thought it was one of the most impressive things that I have ever seen in high school football!
NYY10 Wrote:I remember 2 years ago when SV was playing PCC, John Mcpeek ran a 74 yard run to top it off he cleared a PCC CB that had broke down to tackle him...I thought it was one of the most impressive things that I have ever seen in high school football!
I saw Daniel Harmon do something similar against Belfry on a kickoff return against Belfry his freshman year.
I remember Paul Deese doing that to several people when he was East Ridge.
I liked to watch Deese play. He was a fantastic all around athlete but he danced and questioned himself more than he played ball most of the time.
that was AWSOME!
didn't even really celebrate that much either
Bobby O. from KCC did it against Perry Central this year.
wow and did u see the other video on there the blind side block
pretty sweet.