Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: CO$T of Tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Want to say it was nice to see a little difference in ticket price for 55th district vs other district game me and my child went to watch. Not sure what others are charging but $5 adult & $3 student is better than $5 for everyone. It can add up quick on ya if you got kids and then have to hit up concessions.
BALL3R Wrote:Want to say it was nice to see a little difference in ticket price for 55th district vs other district game me and my child went to watch. Not sure what others are charging but $5 adult & $3 student is better than $5 for everyone. It can add up quick on ya if you got kids and then have to hit up concessions.

Could be worse. Corbin charges $5 for parking, $5 to get in, and $2 for water. Apparently the $5 to park was against the rules, and had to refund everyone. Doesn't help the ones they charged throughout the year though.
BALL3R Wrote:Want to say it was nice to see a little difference in ticket price for 55th district vs other district game me and my child went to watch. Not sure what others are charging but $5 adult & $3 student is better than $5 for everyone. It can add up quick on ya if you got kids and then have to hit up concessions.

Try taking them to the movies if you think that is high
A few years back, Perry County stopped charging for any student in the district for any sporting event.
Doesn't impact tournaments, but I thought that was a good move for families.
Corbin charged for parking at the high school? Do they charge for parking at the arena for the region?
hollcat Wrote:Corbin charged for parking at the high school? Do they charge for parking at the arena for the region?

Yes, they had charged during the season to park, and done it for the first girls district game. You either parked a mile from the gym and walked, or paid the $5. Didn't matter if it was handicap or not. There's no charge to park at the Arena.
zaga_fan Wrote:A few years back, Perry County stopped charging for any student in the district for any sporting event.
Doesn't impact tournaments, but I thought that was a good move for families.

Laurel county hasn't charged Laurel county students for any event in years. Get a lot more people to the games like that. They also have grandparents passes you can get from home office that gets them into any event for free.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Laurel county hasn't charged Laurel county students for any event in years. Get a lot more people to the games like that. They also have grandparents passes you can get from home office that gets them into any event for free.

That's great.
I do t think a school can charge to park on school grounds
I dont think a school can charge to park on school grounds
Cheaper than paying me to officiate the game!