Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott vs. Letcher, 53rd District Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2fEhTu1.png]

Lady Pats by 15

#letsgetthispartystartedwithsomechesters More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 251bkl.jpg] Jada and the Ptas be dropping dimes and breaking ankles brutha! #anklebracesupportneeded #callthebanker More mash taters please!!!
We've played teams over the years that take cheap shots, but I have never seen so many elbows thrown in one game. There must be a new rule that if a guard is dribbling the ball and someone tries to take it that player can use their off hand and elbow to knock them away. Why is it that the kids who are (SUPPOSED) to be the better players get away with the most? When my niece played here she would've averaged 40 a game if she could have pushed off and threw high elbows at everybody who defended her. The officials have got stop this before some kid gets hurt.
smokey bear Wrote:We've played teams over the years that take cheap shots, but I have never seen so many elbows thrown in one game. There must be a new rule that if a guard is dribbling the ball and someone tries to take it that player can use their off hand and elbow to knock them away. Why is it that the kids who are (SUPPOSED) to be the better players get away with the most? When my niece played here she would've averaged 40 a game if she could have pushed off and threw high elbows at everybody who defended her. The officials have got stop this before some kid gets hurt.
[Image: 252slh.jpg]
More mash taters please!!!
[Image: yellow-octopus-Funny-Party-Meme-9.jpg] Baby one word Party! Snoopdogstyle! Honeycutta high fived Hightide and Tmac was a crying mess brutha! Honeycutta tried to hug ole Fatpat but only got half of me! Patriot Nation and the band was shaba! Props to all district Tberry, Hoss, Ohair, Krazy Eyes and the freaking train Jada! #moretocome #notdoneyet More mash taters please!!!