Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bristol tickets?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know where I can find 2 to 4 Bristol Tickets for April 3rd race? If anyone knows, or you have them for sale let me know on here PM me and ill be interested in buying them....Thanks alot..
I might but won't know for a couple weeks just get back and remind me and if so I'm sure we can work something out.
Sounds good cat dog, do you have any idea when you will know?....I all ready have tickets to the charlotte race for the fall night race...my dad and I went last year and we fell in love with racing even more....
Probably around the 15th of March.
ok sounds good man....thanks alot...have you been to any races or do you watch it?
Just local stuff nothing Nascar. I like to watch it on TV but just never went have had some chances but never took advantage of it I usually just let them get someone else or if I get the tickets I sell them off.
Well man thats cool, but im sure if you went to a race you would love it...So you go to dirt tracks I assume?
i will check at my dads work and see if the owner may have any tix
if he does i will get back to you on it
i still dont know the excitement someone gets from a car going in circles...lmao..
haha well i cant stand watching more than 2 minutes of a race on tv
so i really dont enjoy watchin it either
Just depends on how many wrecks they have.
Thanks dirty30, I appreshiate(SP?) it.....Boys im telling you, if you ever go to a nascar event you will understand what i am talking about...You all think of nascar as not an athletic sport or its easy? Well lets see they are going 180 miles an hour + on some tracks and passing cars inches away from one another...Its hard to explain how amazing it is...talk to someone you know who has gone to a race before and let them tell you how exciting it really is...
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:i still dont know the excitement someone gets from a car going in circles...lmao..

I assume you've never been to a race before?

It's very exciting.
its exciting? hmm, i should prolly go watch a race than
Yes you should.
i dont like the fact that jeff gordon wins the most coveted race of the year has some engine problems and now is sitting 10th, i mean cmon this scoring system is just whack
yea their scoring system to me is way too hard to understand...
That makes the season count more and more.
no it just means that nascars season is way too long and tedious
Just a reminder to anybody else on here that has season tickets for the Bristol night race, tomorrow 1/19/06 is the last day to renew them for this year, I know of a few people who somehoe let this slip their mind and lost out.
Who is ur favorite driver?.....mine is dale jr. and kasey kane
Tony Stewart, I used to like Dale Sr till I met him, the year he won the Daytona 500 me and 3 of my friends met him the next week when we were coming home from the Rockingham race at his new place "DEI" that was being built back then, to make a long story short we didn't like the way he treated us and we all 4 never cared much for him after that.
well honestly ringo.....Dale Sr saw so many people I would say he didnt feel like seeing or being around people...But I am sure he is a great guy i mean hell he hunts/fishes so he had to of had some good in him lol
BUT my favorite is Dale JR I guess bc I liked his dad
"football05" Wrote:well honestly ringo.....Dale Sr saw so many people I would say he didnt feel like seeing or being around people...But I am sure he is a great guy i mean hell he hunts/fishes so he had to of had some good in him lol
BUT my favorite is Dale JR I guess bc I liked his dad
I'd say you're right, but it was just the way he did us. It was just the 4 of us and him is all that was there and we were standing in the rain and he was inside his truck. It wasn't like he was getting mobbed or going to get mobbed.