Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Flight Forced To Land After Man Refuses To Stop Passing Gas, Fight Breaks Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Flying can stink sometimes, and apparently a passenger passing gas prompted a fight that forced a flight to land.

The Huffington Post reported the alleged incident occurred on Feb. 11 on a Transavia Airlines flight that left Dubai and was scheduled to land in Amsterdam. USA Today reported two passengers on the plane asked a man who was passing gas to stop, and he refused.

Reports indicate the passengers complained to flight attendants and asked for help, but the flight crew did not help the passengers. That’s when a fight allegedly broke out between the passengers and the man passing gas.

USA Today said the pilot of the airplane warned the passengers, but the fight continued, forcing the pilot to divert the plane to Vienna Airport, where it made an emergency landing. Police then boarded the plane and removed four passengers.

The Huffington Post said none of the passengers kicked off the plane were arrested because they had not broken any Austrian laws, but they have been banned from flying Transavia Airlines in the future.

http://www.wcvb.com/article/flight-force...s/18243023
Sounds like Gut has been flying again.
Two other women were banned from flying that airline, just for sitting in the same row as the farter! They didn't even fight, but was just in the vicinity.

I can't blame the other guys very much. Somebody should've jammed a cork up his butt.
This is just weird
A few months after 9/11, I had California Pizza one time during a layover. Gave me the worst gas I have ever had. The plane was less than half full and wife made me move about six rows away and on the other side of the plane. I had a whole section of the plane to myself. The flight attendants were looking for the source of the smell.