Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 39 Paintsville 36 (57th District)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was a good game. Both teams had a chance late in the 4th to get the 'Dub.

Sheldon Clark moves on the face Johnson Central on Thursday night for the 57th District championship. Game is @ 7:00pm.
Wow!
Wow. One of the preseason favorites to win the region, knocked out in the 1st round of districts.

A new champ of the 15th region will be crowned this year.
Not so much of a surprise
Split with them in regular season.
Lost by 6 and won by 11
Congrats SC
Sheldon Clark is on a roll. Won 8 of last 10. Unfortunately for them the 2 losses were to Johnson Central. Be a tough game Thursday night on JC home court. Sheldon Clark dominated the glass last night, out rebounding Paintsville 47-22. Maddie Thompson from SC had 21 rebounds along with 10 points.
Congrats to the Thompson girl for cleaning the glass! Also hit 2 big FT at end of game to get the 3 pt lead...she has improved a bunch since first time I seen her play
This game was one the best games I've seen this season. These teams were evenly matched. The center for Sheldon Clark, #13, is what kept SC in the game the first half with her rebounding. I heard one of the coaches tell the Thompson girl she had 18 rebounds in the game. Either way it is an impressive number. SC had several turnovers that Paintsville should have monopolized on. Paintsville has some great players. I kinda hated seeing them beaten out. I do want to congratulate SC though.