Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheriff: Slain Student Burned on Grill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A 19-year-old Texas A&M University student was killed by her ex-boyfriend, who then dismembered and burned her body on a patio grill, authorities said Saturday.

http://kevxml.windstream.net/_1_2YNUTO10...79&feed=ap
All you can say is SICK!!!!!
To be crazy enough to kill somebody is one thing but to dispose of the body like THIS takes it even farther. That is disgusting.
I had read of it happening before, actually I was in the 7th or 8th grade. A husband who was a vegetarian had reported his wife missing upon investigation of her disappearance the lead detective discovered some strange facts a case of horseradish sauce for meat, and neighbors who reported that the husband had kept a fire in the chimney even though it was summer. The husband was clearing out trees from the back yard and burning them. He had also purchased a ban saw from butchers shop. So guess where this lead him, I cant recall if they found any of her remains.
I don't see a grill producing enough heat to burn bones so some remains may actually turn up.
Isn't the heart and tongue the hardest things to cremate, I heard that somewhere.

I agree it would have to be a little something more than kingford to do the job.
thetribe Wrote:I don't see a grill producing enough heat to burn bones so some remains may actually turn up.

I think it was mentioned in the article that they were skeptical that a grill could produce enough heat to burn up an entire body.
Midee1 Wrote:I think it was mentioned in the article that they were skeptical that a grill could produce enough heat to burn up an entire body.

Well I would bet that it could if they were left on it long enough. Still the man needs to be punished the same way he did her.
That is crazy.... it's hard to believe someone is sick enough to do something like that...
sick world we live in.