Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: IV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i know this probably goes on the game thread but has anyone seen the countdown on Fx for the new grand theft auto game. This is either the best marketing scheme they have had or a big waste of money
no i havent seen it. why is either brilliant or a waste?
i dont know i went 2 sleep on it it was a countdown to the trailer i dont know if they are payin 4 a spot each night or just did it once it was intersting take i hope it wasnt a flop on websites about GTA people loved it but i really dont know how it will turn out
The tralier came out a few days ago. Apparently the storey takes place in Liberty City(New York City) the main character is russian.
yea it looks sweet but i guess the advertising worked because the GTA fan boards on game websites loved the coutdown
Well im sure rockstar game will make a lot of money on the game so im sure they dont mind spending a lil bit promoting the game.
when is it suppose to come out?
10/16/07
Im sure it will make Rockstar games alot of money.
I think that all in that series will have pretty good numbers as far as sales go. It has made a good name for itself and that is what sells. Someone will always be out there willing to buy something just because of the name on it, regardless of quality.
It will be about like the other ones.
BurntTires Wrote:It will be about like the other ones.

What expensive and extramly hard to find.
I have became a pretty big fan of the GTA games over the past few years. So I will be getting this one in october.