Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Where would you want to play at? Male, St. X or Trinity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thought it was an interesting question.
Male.

Give me the public school.
I got a friend that plays for male...he says that that is a horrible school.
None of the above.
Ashland...The one and only! No questions!
The question I had in mind was. If you lived in louisville where whould you play at. But I dindt put that, oh well.
There are alot of schools in louisville but your didnt put one of the best...Louisville Western has a great football team.
FBALL Wrote:None of the above.

agreed. :devilflam
ST X (you could guess from my name). To me they are the most "old school". Trinity probably has the best winning tradition and is the most trendy. Either of those schools offer better academics. Male is ok but not as good as either Trinity or St X.
none of em ashland no question
If I lived in Louisville, I'd have to go with Trinity.... traditionaly they are the best
I'd have to say Trinity if I lived in Louisville.
Trinity..I'm Irish, LOL!
Male
Having spent a year in Louisville, I would personally choose between St. X or Trinity. The StX and Trinity campuses and facilities are top notch, and although Male has had wonderful success I was disappointed in their fan base when I went and watched home games there.

St. X is located off Poplar Level Rd and Male isn't very far, located off Preston Highway across the interstate from the airport. Trinity, IMO, is the class of this group geographically as St. Matthews is a really nice part of town.

So I'll take Trinity....
I like this thread!