Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott County 56 Ballard 50---State Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Scott Co wins the KY state championship.
Congrats to Scott County 2007 State Champs.
Congrat's Scott Co.
Congrats Scott County
Scott Co was down 3 at the half and wasnt able to catch the 2nd half. Congrats Scott Co. now if we can get a few of you to head to KY.
Batpuff Wrote:Scott Co was down 3 at the half and wasnt able to catch the 2nd half. Congrats Scott Co. now if we can get a few of you to head to KY.

The Walls guy did not seem to be a big D1 player. He is a great High School player but I don't see him going to a big D1 college. He should not waste his time at UK because he would more than likely sit the bench. He should just go to a small D1 school. About the game, I believe Ballard gave this one away. They went on a run and pulled away but let Scott get back in it. Was an excellent game to watch.
Congrats to Scott Co.
Ballard was ahead 50-44 with around five
mintues to go, I think. They went the
rest of the game without scoring. I thought
they got a little tired, that Scott Co. did a
good job of cutting off their penetration, and
that they could have pump faked three's late in
the game and driven to the basket. Congrats
Scott Co.: they didn't lose to a Kentucky team
all year.
Go Scott County!
Congrats Scott County!
Two good teams!!!!!!!!!!!
How many did Mackey Have
Congrats Scott
Nicely Done
Congrats to Scott County. This was one of the more entertaining State Championships I have seen in awhile. Ballard had the momentum of the game on their side throughout the second half up until the last 3 or 4 minutes of the 4th quarter, then Bud Mackey decided that he wanted to do something and went off on them scoring 22 to seal the deal. Way to go guys and yet another successful season of High School Basketball in Kentucky is over! Cant wait until next March, already saving up my money, lol.
congrats scott county
Congrats scott county
Ballard finished the season at 35-3. 2 of those 3 losses came at the hands of Scott County. Scott Co. beat them at the beginning of the year 88-67, and last night 56-50. They also lost to a team out of Ohio. Not a bad season, Bruins. Congratulations on making it to the Title Game. Scott County finished 34-2, losing only to Huntington High School by 4, and to an Arlington Country Day team that produced UK signee AJ Stewart. Excellent game. It was my first Sweet 16, and it lived up to my expectations, and then some.
Congrats Scott Co 2007 state champs!
congrats Scott County! And another great season by Ballard. High school basketball doesnt get much better than seeing two teams with close to 70 combined wins go at it for 32 gritty minutes..great job SC and Ballard!