Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tug Valley (WV) 94 Belfry 37
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final per KHSAA. OUCH!!!!! Is this score right???
Score is right, tug got belfry down early and belfry completely layed down. Plus Tyler may, tugs best player had one of those nights where everything fell for him
Belfry boys went into this just to get it over if they would have played they would have got screwed they would have probably been a fight with district play coming up Monday so we told them this game don’t mean anything we have had 5 games this week our kids are wore out and they really didn’t want to be there these make up games have killed us we have to rest these boys at some point
Get screwed? That’s funny because tug got screwed pretty hard up at you’re place
We all know you get screwed when a KY school crosses the river esp at Tug Valley.
EastKyPride Wrote:We all know you get screwed when a KY school crosses the river esp at Tug Valley.

A 57 point screwing?
jetpilot Wrote:A 57 point screwing?

No one got screwed lol neither team was in the bonus when the varsities were in, Belfrys backups were in the bonus the whole 4th quarter. Like I said before belfry just showed no effort because tug was playing good defense early in the game
Belfry doesn't have a coach.. How can this guy keep his job after 4 years of this crap?
2013-14 record: 8-19 (3 wins against Phelps) Lost by 36 points 1st round Region
2014-15 record: 6-20 (2 wins against Phelps) Lost 1st round District
2015-16 record: 12-18 (2 wins against Phelps) Lost 1st round Region
2016-17 record: 14-18 (2 wins against Phelps) Lost 1st round Region

Overall record first four years: 40-75 and nearly a quarter of those wins were against Phelps
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Belfry boys went into this just to get it over if they would have played they would have got screwed they would have probably been a fight with district play coming up Monday so we told them this game don’t mean anything we have had 5 games this week our kids are wore out and they really didn’t want to be there these make up games have killed us we have to rest these boys at some point

Don’t really know what to think about your comment 99PirateFan
First of all two weeks ago you made the same comment after a loss. Complaining of playing 5 games in a week. Other teams are in same situation & has games to make up so that should be no excuse for a 3A school.
Next, To tell your team to not play with your best effort! One thing I’ve liked about this team is how hard they play so that’s just terrible. I just can’t believe a team would approach a game this way.
Surprised would be an understatement
Surprising score here. Belfry has a nice club.
Football14 Wrote:Don’t really know what to think about your comment 99PirateFan
First of all two weeks ago you made the same comment after a loss. Complaining of playing 5 games in a week. Other teams are in same situation & has games to make up so that should be no excuse for a 3A school.
Next, To tell your team to not play with your best effort! One thing I’ve liked about this team is how hard they play so that’s just terrible. I just can’t believe a team would approach a game this way.
Surprised would be an understatement

I messaged you l would love to sit down and talk some basketball with you
tvhs-25 Wrote:No one got screwed lol neither team was in the bonus when the varsities were in, Belfrys backups were in the bonus the whole 4th quarter. Like I said before belfry just showed no effort because tug was playing good defense early in the game

No we had done talk to the Shelby Valley Coach he said they played a great game Valley shot 9 free throws Tug shot 39 free throws our boys know what they were going into so they didn’t give no effort hell Tug beat Mingo down there went to Mingo and got destroyed again they heard all week what they were going to get so they just showed up I guess I’m guilty of telling them they was going to get screwed as well as everybody else we probably should’ve told them that but you live and you learn.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:No we had done talk to the Shelby Valley Coach he said they played a great game Valley shot 9 free throws Tug shot 39 free throws our boys know what they were going into so they didn’t give no effort hell Tug beat Mingo down there went to Mingo and got destroyed again they heard all week what they were going to get so they just showed up I guess I’m guilty of telling them they was going to get screwed as well as everybody else we probably should’ve told them that but you live and you learn.
This is so much false information. For one you are forgetting tug also won at Shelby valley, for two Shelby valley and tug ended the game with a 3 foul difference, hows that cheating ? Lol
tvhs-25 Wrote:This is so much false information. For one you are forgetting tug also won at Shelby valley, for two Shelby valley and tug ended the game with a 3 foul difference, hows that cheating ? Lol

I was talking about the game Valley played at Tug that’s just what there Coach said and I know the rest of what I said was true again if you don’t like what I got to say I go down the 4-lane all the time
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I was talking about the game Valley played at Tug that’s just what there Coach said and I know the rest of what I said was true again if you don’t like what I got to say I go down the 4-lane all the time
Probably to pick up all of those wv boys on your Football team. Shelby never got cheated in any way shape or form. They are a good team and Potter is awesome. Nothing but respect for the team, the coach is a nut job but has a good scheme and gets them to play hard
tvhs-25 Wrote:Probably to pick up all of those wv boys on your Football team. Shelby never got cheated in any way shape or form. They are a good team and Potter is awesome. Nothing but respect for the team, the coach is a nut job but has a good scheme and gets them to play hard

Sounds to me like your trying to convince yourself of that myself I’ll just listen to The Valley people. I think your a lair but most from down your way are lol
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Sounds to me like your trying to convince yourself of that myself I’ll just listen to The Valley people. I think your a lair but most from down your way are lol
I guess the truth just hurts lol belfry sucks today, tomorrow, and probably forever. Or atleast until they get a coach and players that don’t try to shoot 3’s every possession. They just got out played and I guess that’s hard for you to swallow
tvhs-25 Wrote:I guess the truth just hurts lol belfry sucks today, tomorrow, and probably forever. Or atleast until they get a coach and players that don’t try to shoot 3’s every possession. They just got out played and I guess that’s hard for you to swallow

Tug won. Congrats. I don't think anyone is blaming this loss on the officials. Y'all spanked the Pirates. I'll give you that. However...... Everyone in the 15th region knows that if you cross the bridge into WV.....the refs are gonna screw you. Furthermore.....everyone knows that you cannot and will not be treated fairly by the officials at Tug Valley. Plain and Simple.

Not knocking the kids........it's the ADULTS you gotta watch.
Make sure you take a tube of KY Jelly when you visit Tug Valley coming from KY.

tvhs-25 Wrote:I guess the truth just hurts lol belfry sucks today, tomorrow, and probably forever. Or atleast until they get a coach and players that don’t try to shoot 3’s every possession. They just got out played and I guess that’s hard for you to swallow

Oh about the PM you sent talking about Belfry’s seniors playing tug’s seniors when they were in middle school to show you how much you know they only played one time there eight grade year Eddie May was coaching Kermit we played them at Pike Central in a tournament and beat them Brown tried to start a fight going to the locker room after the game which would have been a big mistake lol and the year before that we beat Lenore at Lenore Keith May was our Coach he got kicked out and our Asst. Coach had to finish the game which again we won so the next time you send me a message at least try to talk about something you actually know about this Belfry bunch of seniors have owned that bunch except for the other night
And before you get you panties in a wod I said seniors to seniors eighth graders to eighth graders the Roblie ,Varney, Blankenship, Harris and your bunch of seniors true Story
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Oh about the PM you sent talking about Belfry’s seniors playing tug’s seniors when they were in middle school to show you how much you know they only played one time there eight grade year Eddie May was coaching Kermit we played them at Pike Central in a tournament and beat them Brown tried to start a fight going to the locker room after the game which would have been a big mistake lol and the year before that we beat Lenore at Lenore Keith May was our Coach he got kicked out and our Asst. Coach had to finish the game which again we won so the next time you send me a message at least try to talk about something you actually know about this Belfry bunch of seniors have owned that bunch except for the other night

Correction: Brown went to the locker room after the Belfry player that shoved him in the back after the game and ran to the locker room (during post game handshakes)...Brown did not start the altercation. But, you are correct on the outcome of both games.
ImagineThat! Wrote:Correction: Brown went to the locker room after the Belfry player that shoved him in the back after the game and ran to the locker room (during post game handshakes)...Brown did not start the altercation. But, you are correct on the outcome of both games.

No correction he was mad because his ol team beat that butt and pushed Varney in the back and he did start it I like the kid but YES he did start it I don’t know how close you were to them but I grabbed Varney to keep him from going into there locker room after him
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:No correction he was mad because his ol team beat that butt and pushed Varney in the back and he did start it I like the kid but YES he did start it I don’t know how close you were to them but I grabbed Varney to keep it from getting into a fight

I'm sure he was upset over losing, if losing doesn't bother you, then you shouldn't be playing. I was plenty close enough and know exactly what happened and I'm sure you will take up for Varney to the bitter end but I'm not going to stay on here arguing about it. I will allow you and Tvhs-25 to get back to arguing over who got cheated.
ImagineThat! Wrote:I'm sure he was upset over losing, if losing doesn't bother you, then you shouldn't be playing. I was plenty close enough and know exactly what happened and I'm sure you will take up for Varney to the bitter end but I'm not going to stay on here arguing about it. I will allow you and Tvhs-25 to get back to arguing over who got cheated.

Well they shouldn’t have been mad at each other anyway they played ball together for a long time and won a lot of games I’ve never asked but I guess they like each other I like I said I like the kid and he has a great family I wish him well not trying to argue with you
Just food for thought, coaches and faculty has no part of getting the referees for their games, they have an officials board who assigns games, not saying that they TV cheats or don't cheat but they don't have homer officials on speed dial
Hookedonhoops Wrote:Just food for thought, coaches and faculty has no part of getting the referees for their games, they have an officials board who assigns games, not saying that they TV cheats or don't cheat but they don't have homer officials on speed dial

Well I don’t know about basketball but that’s not how it works in football in WV the home tram is responsible for getting a officiating crew I worked with 5 or 6 Refs out of Mingo Co. and we gave them hell we called them Yogi’s boys
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Well I don’t know about basketball but that’s not how it works in football in WV the home tram is responsible for getting a officiating crew I worked with 5 or 6 Refs out of Mingo Co. and we gave them hell we called them Yogi’s boys

The visiting team gets the decide the officials in playoff games, in regular season the county board tells the athletic director who’s available and they pick from there.
tvhs-25 Wrote:The visiting team gets the decide the officials in playoff games, in regular season the county board tells the athletic director who’s available and they pick from there.

Im sure again you don’t know what your talking about because I’ve never seen a visiting team to decide they want officials that is going to lay one in them
Pages: 1 2