Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County 55 Hazard 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Hazard
The ref Eddie Browning, the same one that used to be Perry Central AD?
Strikeout King Wrote:The ref Eddie Browning, the same one that used to be Perry Central AD?

No he didn't use to be Perry co AD he still is. Last year in the regional baseball tournament he umpired one semi final game, went to the car and changed into his Perry central baseball coaches uniform for the second game. AD's should be banned from officating!
Don't they determine seeding by Cantrel ratings in this district? I am the only one who sees a problem with the AD of PCC calling a game which could determine seeding in their district?
Buford T Justice Wrote:No he didn't use to be Perry co AD he still is. Last year in the regional baseball tournament he umpired one semi final game, went to the car and changed into his Perry central baseball coaches uniform for the second game. AD's should be banned from officating!

He was one of the refs for this game last night. If he's gonna officiate games I don't think it should be Hazard, Perry Central nor any coached teams by John Noble due to the wrestling.
Let’s talk basketball not refs. I think that both teams had good games well played game.
E's Army Wrote:Don't they determine seeding by Cantrel ratings in this district? I am the only one who sees a problem with the AD of PCC calling a game which could determine seeding in their district?

No. They have a blind draw that already happened.
This was a meaningless game going into district tournament.
There simply aren't enough refs around to be as picky about this stuff.
Eddie doesn't ref Perry games and he has been pulled from games where it seems Perry could benefit from them.

I didn't see anyone complaining when the referee assigner for the 14th worked for the Knott County BOE. That could have impacted every single game in the region.
good call zaga fan. knott won at least 2 regional titles because of the refs not to mention all the free throws justice shot.
i was at the game last night and while the refs let both sides play aggressive i thought it was a pretty good called game. eddie browning didnt make any bad calls either way so i dont see the problem with it.