Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia 53- Harlan County 44
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the Nest!
Beautiful game to watch, the last 2 minutes of that game shows how important defensive pressure is. Cordia brought many different defensive packages to this game, you could see them preparing for tournament play. Harlan could not handle the pressure and threw the ball all over the court late. Big win for the Lions going into District
Looks like Cordia may have turned the corner and started playing as a team. If this team is peaking, it could mean trouble for the rest of the 14th.
Congrats to Cordia.
Harlan County played without two starters due to the flu. One of them being the starting PG.
I am hearing torn ACL from one HC player? Is that true?
[Image: yT6P1JJ.gif]

#cantheygetbyletcherwaitandsee More mash taters please!!!
AnswertheBell Wrote:I am hearing torn ACL from one HC player? Is that true?

That happened a few weeks ago. I wasn't even counting him. They played without him and two other starters last night.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: yT6P1JJ.gif]

#cantheygetbyletcherwaitandsee More mash taters please!!!

Didn’t seem to have a problem with it not to long ago at Letcher!
Easy Wind Wrote:Looks like Cordia may have turned the corner and started playing as a team. If this team is peaking, it could mean trouble for the rest of the 14th.

Know I'm kind of an oddball with this one, but I would love to see Cordia make it to Rupp. Talk about perseverance on the kid's part if that's what happens.
Willie_Mays_Hayes Wrote:Didn’t seem to have a problem with it not to long ago at Letcher!

Doesn’t mean they can do it again. That’s why we play the games 😎