Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions?
Is it true that they are likely to not have a program next year? I hear some players are looking for other schools to go to.
Blackcat2001 Wrote:Is it true that they are likely to not have a program next year? I hear some players are looking for other schools to go to.

I find that hard to believe but I have thought from the beginning that Floyd Central would really hurt them.
It isn't Floyd Central that hurt Prestonsburg. Prestonsburg hurt themselves by making some bad decisions and also not making a key decision for the program.
What would make P'burg great again a coaching change?
the duke1 Wrote:What would make P'burg great again a coaching change?

Time now! Going to be several lean years for Prestonsburg.
Who's coaching there next season? Have they named a coach?
I would assume they haven't changed coaches, so probably the same guy
JohnD
Who and when do the open their season with?
Good, bad, right, or wrong...I have heard every year for the past 5-6 years that "they are getting rid of the Derossetts this year".

I'll believe it when I see it.
cat86 Wrote:Good, bad, right, or wrong...I have heard every year for the past 5-6 years that "they are getting rid of the Derossetts this year".

I'll believe it when I see it.

I totally agree. My only thoughts though, if he is running for County Judge Executive does he have any intentions of coaching next season. And if not why is the administration not pursuing a coach to get involved for the upcoming spring practice.
Go Blackcats!
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:I find that hard to believe but I have thought from the beginning that Floyd Central would really hurt them.

I'm sure they do.
bobcats#1fan Wrote:Who's coaching there next season? Have they named a coach?

I didn't know they needed a coach.
With Coach D gone this late in the game what happens at The Burg. Lose kids. Gains kids back. Stays the same?

Better or worse next few years.
Football_Maniac Wrote:With Coach D gone this late in the game what happens at The Burg. Lose kids. Gains kids back. Stays the same?

Better or worse next few years.

Going to be a long dry spell. Not much talent in the feeder system coming up. What talent they did have in the feeder schools left the past 2 years.
Yea, it all headed to Johnson co..Maybe now we can get some to stay