Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central @ North Laurel 02-16-18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :devilflam

North Laurel 25-4
Knox Central 24-4

North Laurel loses this year.

South Laurel 65-49-Home
Harlan County 62-60- Neutral site
Rowan County 66-64- Neutral site ( bad lost ) Jmo
South Laurel 68-59- Away

Knox Central loses this year.

George Washington WV 74-65 - Neutral site
Corbin 81-67 Away
Wayne County 76-69 Away ( Bad lost ) Jmo
Iroquois 68-65 Away

:pondering: :pondering: :pondering:
Will be a very interesting game to say the least.
I thought Corbin beat Knox Central worse than 81-76. Wasn't that one more lopsided? I was thinking it was a 15 point game or so.
RealJokersWild24 Wrote:I thought Corbin beat Knox Central worse than 81-76. Wasn't that one more lopsided? I was thinking it was a 15 point game or so.

Dang you got a good eye Joker :CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste I change it
Will Knox Central posters make a prediction in this game or will they wait after the game.......Just giving y’all a heads up on my prediction my son went to North Laurel Confusederiously:
Did you make a prediction on Corbin / Pulaski?

Anyway, the best team in region wins....Panthers!!!!

Is that what you want 64, may give you something to talk about besides Corbins loss.:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:
PRIDE101 Wrote:Did you make a prediction on Corbin / Pulaski?

Is that what you want 64, may give you something to talk about besides Corbins loss.:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

Question #1 no i didn’t make a prediction because I didn’t see one.
Question #2 Sorry but the best team in the region right now is South Laurel
Question #3 Don’t be fool about the C on my icon this is basketball season not Football :truestory:
If big man Albert Oster can’t play for North, he didn’t even dress out for Harlan game because of the flu, then a tough task to begin with gets a lot tougher. If he does play, maybe. I do agree that KC has the most talented roster in region overall.
64SUR Wrote:Question #1 no i didn’t make a prediction because I didn’t see one.
Question #2 Sorry but the best team in the region right now is South Laurel
Question #3 Don’t be fool about the C on my icon this is basketball season not Football :truestory:

My apologies didn’t take you for a bandwagon type guy.
Van Hagar Wrote:If big man Albert Oster can’t play for North, he didn’t even dress out for Harlan game because of the flu, then a tough task to begin with gets a lot tougher. If he does play, maybe. I do agree that KC has the most talented roster in region overall.

That would hurt if Big Man Albert Osters can’t play that will hurt me on my prediction for sure. Go North :pondering: I’m thinking Low scoring game or high scoring game :pondering: Knox doesn’t know how to play slow ball not sure if North can play slow down :popcorn:
PRIDE101 Wrote:My apologies didn’t take you for a bandwagon type guy.

I remember a few years back you posted that you was done with Knox Central football and basketball........Glad you’re back on the wagon Confusednicker: I hope you seen where I had Knox Central #1 on my top ten thread for this week......Just maybe Knox will be #1 again this weekend :Cheerlead
Not sure what you are referring to, but if you say so. I didn't jump ship at anytime. It is like all these Kentucky Basketball fans and when it is football they pull for Ohio State, Alabama or Clemson.....you know. Just didn't figure you for that type. I am glad you recognized the most talented team. Why would you rank them there and then say maybe they can get there this weekend?
PRIDE101 Wrote:Not sure what you are referring to, but if you say so. I didn't jump ship at anytime. It is like all these Kentucky Basketball fans and when it is football they pull for Ohio State, Alabama or Clemson.....you know. Just didn't figure you for that type. I am glad you recognized the most talented team. Why would you rank them there and then say maybe they can get there this weekend?

The reason PRIDE101 you ain’t beat north yet and you haven’t played south this year and lost to Corbin last meeting by 14 and I still have y’all #1.....but this is mid February. Playoff soon :rockon: :rockon:
So who you pulling for 64?
PRIDE101 Wrote:So who you pulling for 64?

Truth hurts but I been hanging around the gym for about 2yrs now.

1. South basketball
2. North basketball
3. Corbin basketball

Believe it or not but I have a cousin on all three teams.
My prediction in this one in a slow down game :pondering:

North Laurel 64
Knox Central 61

If both teams run and gun :pondering:

Knox Central 85
North Laurel 80
64SUR Wrote:My prediction in this one in a slow down game :pondering:

North Laurel 64
Knox Central 61

Knox Central 85
North Laurel 80

I agree that if North can slow it down they have a chance. But if they try to run and gun, Knox wins by 15+.

Panthers are definitely not the best team in the region.
64SUR Wrote:Truth hurts but I been hanging around the gym for about 2yrs now.

1. South basketball
2. North basketball
3. Corbin basketball

Believe it or not but I have a cousin on all three teams.

Do you refer to all recruits as cousins? Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:My prediction in this one in a slow down game :pondering:

North Laurel 64
Knox Central 61

Knox Central 85
North Laurel 80

North slow it down some.
North Laurel 69
Knox Central 65
Final
Tonight

Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
I am still a Panther, are you a Jag or Redhound? Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
PRIDE101 Wrote:I am still a Panther, are you a Jag or Redhound? Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

I spend most of my time in the South Laurel gym.....Hint,hint Confusedinglepar
Not you good man, you are mixed up. Cherokee is now a Jag or Redhound?
cherokee Wrote:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

:biggrin::happytear::happytear:
PRIDE101 Wrote:Not you good man, you are mixed up. Cherokee is now a Jag or Redhound?

Cherokee soars like an Eagle.