Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JBS and Magoffin Co. Scrimmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Weather permitting JBS and Maggoffin Co. will play Saturday March, 23. JBS will be withouth most of there team and the ones there will be young. So who do you all think will take this one? I will say Magoffin but the players JBS have will be playing hard.
Most likely Maggoffin Co.
Magoffin by a lot.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Magoffin by a lot.
go check your pm's
catsman Wrote:Weather permitting JBS and Maggoffin Co. will play Saturday March, 23. JBS will be withouth most of there team and the ones there will be young. So who do you all think will take this one? I will say Magoffin but the players JBS have will be playing hard.
Sorry guys magoffin could not make it so JBS and Allen Central ended up scrimmaging. Allen Central won but I dont know the score but they won by alot.
At one point AC was up 19-0. JBS did get on the scoreboard towards the end, I think they scored 3 runs in the 7th inning. I believe there were 8 innings played, not sure if AC scored again in the last inning or not. I know JBS had a few players missing due to the state tourney. Some one said 3 players and others said 4. JBS looks to be pretty young this year- not sure about the ages/ability of the missing players. I know AC was missing Josh Prater and Chad Nelson-both started in the earlier scrimmage. Both teams moved their players around quite a bit- AC threw 6 different pitchers today- Little, Hammonds, L. Crowder, H. Crowder, Stumbo and Bryant. Prater and Nelson also threw in the earlier scrimmage. I think JBS threw 4 maybe 5 different pitchers today. It would be hard to make a fair judgement on JBS with the number of players they were missing today. Good Luck to both AC and JBS on the 2007 season.
gotcha2 Wrote:At one point AC was up 19-0. JBS did get on the scoreboard towards the end, I think they scored 3 runs in the 7th inning. I believe there were 8 innings played, not sure if AC scored again in the last inning or not. I know JBS had a few players missing due to the state tourney. Some one said 3 players and others said 4. JBS looks to be pretty young this year- not sure about the ages/ability of the missing players. I know AC was missing Josh Prater and Chad Nelson-both started in the earlier scrimmage. Both teams moved their players around quite a bit- AC threw 6 different pitchers today- Little, Hammonds, L. Crowder, H. Crowder, Stumbo and Bryant. Prater and Nelson also threw in the earlier scrimmage. I think JBS threw 4 maybe 5 different pitchers today. It would be hard to make a fair judgement on JBS with the number of players they were missing today. Good Luck to both AC and JBS on the 2007 season.

AC sounds like they're doing well. So, AC has thrown 8 different pitchers in 2 scrimmages - that's pretty good. I thought this incoming class might make a big impact.

JBS is quite young this season. I heard they have a really good coach now though, so maybe they'll be pretty tough in a year or 2.
Randy King is now coaching JBS, I think he'll make a difference in their program. He has a great knowledge of the game and from what I am told- was a heck of a pitcher in his days at ALC and KCC.
Magoffin.
who is playing for June Buchanan????? Are any basketball players on the team?