Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Proffitt from Perry hurt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happened to proffitt? She is in a boot walking on crutches.
i don't have PCC making it to the Region this year. with or without her.

I find out when PCC go back to school.
Turned her ankle in practice.
Hopeful to be back in time for the game against Leslie.
I'm relieved to know it's a minor injury. I've heard a lot of great things about her and hope to see her play.
I'm hoping she will return this season. Great player
From who I talked to who seen her ankle they said that they thought it was broke. That would be bad
She was walking on it today at school.
Would be a big loss, she is a great player. Prayers for quick healing!
[Image: m06YmLy.gif]

Bolz, ole fatpat seen napper in the drive thru line at kfc and that boi aint doin too good.

#stressingtheoldmanout More mash taters please!!!
[Image: katy-perry-bill-clinton.gif] Bruthas dont fall for the ole Napper trick! Napper slick as ole Bill! Ole Fatpat seen some trickery but this straight up bonkers bruh! CT Honeycutta and ole Fatpat went espionage mode and kid was running stairs backwards during practice! #whatkindoftrickeryisthis #itzasetup More mash taters please!!!
She's fine. It'll be a little sore Monday, but that's about it.
she is fine. tonight, leslie co come over to watch the game. Napier told her to go put that boot on. I guess so Leslie Co would think she was hurt.
Hazard's Olivia Holland is hurt also, her ankle looks terrible. Don't know if she will be back by next week. This really hurts them, they were really playing well with 2 good inside players.
Hate to see all these injuries, especially this close to tournament time.
Get well soon
Saw some pics online of Perry’s senior night and noticed Profitt went through ceremonies in a boot. Never a good sign this late in the season
Perry needs a healthy Profitt to beat Leslie.