Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs. Pike Central 2-28-05
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has the potential to be a great game. PC's girs play there Monday night too..so the PC fans will be crammed in...Lets here what everybody thinks..
Belfry
I am going with Belfry too!

I think they will take it all ...........
Well i think PC will have to come oto play if they are gonna have a chance to win in this one
But, I'll take Belfry by 6
Is this played at Phelps?
yea played at phelps...
but i see pc coming out with a win on this one...
but belfry will put up a good one.
I think this will be a great game all around...I take PC because they will be wanting to play since there Senior night game got cancled...I look for Gibson to have a great game
i hope to see Pike Central to come out with the win on this one
they've got some quality plyrs
so get out there and play your hearts out
Well my reasoning for picking central is because theyve always done well in tourney time. Some teams just dont. But, Belfry is one of the top teams in the 15th. If central falls short of this game, they still go on to regional. They will beat phelps. In my opinion, this game is just about who wants the district title the most. It will be a fight to the end.
This will be a good one, Belfry has lost theit last 2 games. I will take Central in this one!
Belfry man-handled them earlier this year(@ Belfry). But, I think PC has a good oppurtunity since it is on a neutral floor
Belfry should win this one pretty convincingly (sp?).
When belfry beat central. we were without Brad Lowe, probably the best player on our team, and it was at belfry. So with the neutral court and Brad Lowe back, should make for a great game!
There aint no probably to it Lowe is the best player on your team 15th and I agree with you i think that you guys will have a real good cahnce at winning this game and make some noise in the region.