Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: All-State/KY-IN All-Star Voting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering everyone's thougts on mountain players that should get votes on All-State, thus determining who gets invited to try out for the KY/IN All-Star Game.
does it have to be players that made it to the State Tournament?
NYY10 Wrote:does it have to be players that made it to the State Tournament?

No, it is just supposed to be the top players in the state as a whole.

The top so many seniors get to try out for the KY/ IND all star game. Automatic tryouts go to all region players of the year.

I think that in the 15th it should be

Kendra (automatically gets one bc she was poy in 15th)
Haley
Ashley Jade

Not sure if we will get 3 to get to try out but I think all three of these girls should at least get a tryout. I definitely don't think that we will get more than 3 to try out. I think that they only pick 30 or so from across the state to tryout.
hopefully Haley will make it I for one will be there to watch if she does lol
Esther Fleming and Haley Ratliff
hope Haley gets on the team.
NYY10 Wrote:Esther Fleming and Haley Ratliff

Esther is a good player but they didn't even invite her to play in the all star team where they took 15 players just from regions 9-16 so I don't think that they will invite her to try out for one for the entire state. I still think that it will be the 3 that were invited from the 15th and that was Kendra, Haley, and AJ. They may not even pick all three. They may only take one or two.