Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs Johnson Central middle volleyball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How about Belfry and Johnson Central tomorrow.....what do you guys think about the gameConfusedticktong
Belfry wins again!!!
lol
Way to go pirates!:Thumbs:
HATS OFF TO BELFRY FOR A GREAT GAME AT JOHNSON CENTRAL. THESE GIRLS SHOWED WHAT A GREAT TEAM THEY REALLY ARE. GREAT SPIKES CRYSTAL C. AND AMY M. SETS WERE AWSOME, JUST ALL TOGETHER GREAT TEAM WORK AND AN AWSOME GAME!!!! KEEP IT UP BELFRY AND YOU WILL GO FAR!!!! TongueirateSho
amy dont set....
i dont think
belfry#1 Wrote:amy dont set....
i dont think

WELL DUH, I WASNT TALKING ABOUT AMY SETTING THE BALL, ALEX HOWARD SETS. I WAS SAYING THE SETS WERE AWSOME ALSO. DONT YOU SEE THE PERIOD AT THE END OF THE SENTENCE??? YOU CRACK ME UP BELFRY #1 UH HELLO WHAT GRADE ARE YOU IN??? HA,HA,HA, JUST JOKING Smile
ooo
my bad
lmao im slow srry lol
belfry#1 Wrote:ooo
my bad
lmao im slow srry lol

NO PROBLEM!!! :Thumbs:
crystal is personally my favorite on the team. sure alex & amy & everybody else is good. but i have never seen someone play with as much passion as crystal does. to me she motivates the whole team .. & isn't swollen with pride like some of the players. way to go crysal, you have a great attitude and alot of skill. keep up the good work =] .. and good luck pirates on the rest of your season.