Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg Vs. Beechwood?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there any truth to this rumor?
Word on the street is that the contract was signed today .....
Beechwood travels first year .... Prestonsburg travels in 07 .....

Any word?
Don't you mean Prestonsburg travels in 08 if they are to play?
this rumor is true it was finalized yesterday i believe
blackcatjt Wrote:this rumor is true it was finalized yesterday i believe
Which game of the year will this be played?
And some people say its hard to get a solid NKY team to play any team from EKY. Good job by Prestonsburg in getting this game, PBurg will be much improved from last year but IDK how well they will match up with the Tigers.
Prestonsburg will be dangerous next season. Should be a game to look forward to.
great matchup beechwood and pburg i like it.
Panther#42 Wrote:Which game of the year will this be played?
october 6th is the date of the game
This will be a good game....Good pick up for the Blackcats.
Good one to see.
This should be a good test for the Blackcats
Don't wish to offend anyone from EKY but Beechwood had a bit of an off year last season and have a ton of talent coming back this year. Not sure even the best from EKY will be able to stay with the Tigers. With the new classification system the Tigers should blow ther way into another Class A Title..Football at Beechwood is a whole dfferent animal. I'll take the Tigers by at least 4 touchdowns.
I think it was a great move on be-half of the Blackcats.

Big zig thats a pretty early prediction in March for the sixth game of the season, isn't it? lol But I do hope your wrong.
Well my opinion on this one will have to be Beechwood but i would love for P-Burg to win. Always good to beat a team like that.
BC75 Wrote:I think it was a great move on be-half of the Blackcats.

Big zig thats a pretty early prediction in March for the sixth game of the season, isn't it? lol But I do hope your wrong.

Way early to make such a prediction but Beechwood is loaded this coming year. If Beechwood doesn't make a strong run at the Class A Title this year I would be surprised and 2nd year Head Coach Noel Rash will start to hear the grumblings from the Beechwood fan base. They have become very spoiled out in Ft Mitchell.
Great pick up for Prestonsburg.
Tough game for the Burg. Tough game for Beachwood as well.
Win or Loose, This game will make Pburg better.
i agree
I was reading on BlueGrassPreps and they have the Prestonsburg/Beechwood game being played at Morehead State. Does anyone know anything about this?
that would be cool...i would go and watch that..
A slaughtering in the making...
Beechwood should beat Prestonsburg pretty handily in my opinion.
A Blessing & A Curse Wrote:A slaughtering in the making...

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think that? Same question for you to bigpun.

Not trying to put you guys under the light or anything, just wanted to know if you had a reason for those predictions.
Beechwood is always going to have a better team than Prestonsburg. Nothing against you guys because I will be pulling for you but I just don't see you beating a powerhouse like Beechwood.
blackcat_student Wrote:I was reading on BlueGrassPreps and they have the Prestonsburg/Beechwood game being played at Morehead State. Does anyone know anything about this?

Yea according to the KHSAA scoreboard it will be on Oct. 6 at Morehead. I think p'burg has a good chance if the lose it wont be my much. I whould say
Beechwood-35
Prestonsburg-21
blackcat_student Wrote:Just out of curiosity, what makes you think that? Same question for you to bigpun.

Not trying to put you guys under the light or anything, just wanted to know if you had a reason for those predictions.

Well, let's see maybe because Beechwood is a dominant dynasty! Jesus Christ!
well IMO It won't be close. NKY football is another level and Beechwood is alway one of the top teams up there.
I'm thinking something along the lines of 35-7.
Wow. P-Burg is one of the better programs in the mountains, but they're not getting a lot of respect on here...
I'm going to have to go with 48-0... Beechwood ofcourse.
Pages: 1 2