Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mercer Co. 87 Corbin 70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow what happened in this one?
WhyLie Wrote:Wow what happened in this one?

Mercer shares the ball and all 5 starters contributed and shot the ball very well. Trevon Faulkner makes all his teammates better, loves to pass and doesnt care about personal stats. The sky is the limit for him with his attitude.
Corbin seemed to fold early and kind of had a deer in the headlights look. Game was over after about 5 minutes of game action.
On the road is what happened. Losing record outside 13th region on the road and just 7-4 on the road period.
PRIDE101 Wrote:On the road is what happened. Losing record outside 13th region on the road and just 7-4 on the road period.

They should’ve called and said the bridge was frozen and couldn’t make it.
Or just let #21 go and play them alone, either way.
Might as well have. He's the only one that shot it. Everytime
Man can’t wait till Knox has to put up or shut up. Troll every dang thread on here and try to start. I hope they pair up with us in the first round of region. This has got to be getting to everyone else, anymore I have to catch a buzz just to get on here to see what’s going on. Its diarrhea of the mouth, when in turn they just need to say hey I am a sore loser and can’t take it.
I don’t think Knox lost last night? Sore loser, may be in red. Old saying, “Those that talk all the time never can hear.” But, I will State it so Corbin can understand. You can dish it out , but you can not take it. You guys can talk about everyone else in threads all day.

Now on a basketball note, interesting stat about home and away games.
I don’t see many Corbin fans posting. Some dislike the 35shots a game as well, some actually think team is more important than points record. I have talk to a few and they are tired of it. Nextgen you are 100% right, Corbin has a very hard time with their arrogance when their team loses.
What region officials will call the 13th region this year? Has that been released?
The rest of the region has a shot if it is not 12th or 13th officiating. I for one look forward to this region more than most others.
Didn’t know that fact of Corbin losses outside the region. Certainly not the best team to represent the 13th if they can’t win games away. Just hard to win when 1 kids is shooting for a scoring record. A shame. I hate it for the rest of the team. I hope he gets his record. Can’t even believe he’s allowed to play.
PRIDE101 Wrote:I don’t see many Corbin fans posting. Some dislike the 35shots a game as well, some actually think team is more important than points record. I have talk to a few and they are tired of it. Nextgen you are 100% right, Corbin has a very hard time with their arrogance when their team loses.
Coach P is a better coach than that. What is he doing and why let Taylor get his and not try to win? He
Got them beat last night
Seems like he is set on getting a certain player some positive pub at all costs. Sad. Maybe getting pressure from the parents who knows.
PRIDE101 Wrote:I don’t see many Corbin fans posting. Some dislike the 35shots a game as well, some actually think team is more important than points record. I have talk to a few and they are tired of it. Nextgen you are 100% right, Corbin has a very hard time with their arrogance when their team loses.

I think it’s because there’s no panic from Corbin fans. Rather false panic from fans of other teams. Played bad and got smacked. Simple as that. Games over roll on. Why let an away game against a non region opponent knock you off your game? People who were hurt are getting healthy and getting good minutes. No need to panic over here.
I agree with no need to panic. I would have some concern about road games and the play on the road. Not panic. Quick question does the arena have a high school floor to put down or is it a college floor? They are still about 10ft in diffence , right?
Corbin will win the Region. Rupp Bound.
Corbin is fine
Congrats to Mercer. Coach Hamblin is doing a great job.
Just don’t see them winning region. Officiating will play a huge part and that is a shame.
NextGeneration Wrote:I don’t think Knox lost last night? Sore loser, may be in red. Old saying, “Those that talk all the time never can hear.” But, I will State it so Corbin can understand. You can dish it out , but you can not take it. You guys can talk about everyone else in threads all day.

Now on a basketball note, interesting stat about home and away games.

I'm not a fan of Corbin, but Knox will "take it" next time they play Corbin.

some are tired of you crying every time you lose :Sad04:
Leader Wrote:Didn’t know that fact of Corbin losses outside the region. Certainly not the best team to represent the 13th if they can’t win games away. Just hard to win when 1 kids is shooting for a scoring record. A shame. I hate it for the rest of the team. I hope he gets his record. Can’t even believe he’s allowed to play.

Whoever wins the tournament will obviously be the best team to represent the 13th.
I have to disagree, whoever wins the region deserves to go to state, unless given to them by officials. But the best team doesn’t always win. The team that can give the 13th the best chance to advance through the State tournament may not go.
WhyLie Wrote:I agree with no need to panic. I would have some concern about road games and the play on the road. Not panic. Quick question does the arena have a high school floor to put down or is it a college floor? They are still about 10ft in diffence , right?
It is a college floor, doesn’t get changed for region. And the shooting background is very different than what players are used to. Those factors change the game, but of course it is the same for both teams.
Xerxes Wrote:I have to disagree, whoever wins the region deserves to go to state, unless given to them by officials. But the best team doesn’t always win. The team that can give the 13th the best chance to advance through the State tournament may not go.

Confusedtare: :insane: is all I can say about that.
Van Hagar Wrote:It is a college floor, doesn’t get changed for region. And the shooting background is very different than what players are used to. Those factors change the game, but of course it is the same for both teams.

It also helps whoever makes it out of region at rupp. The conditions will be the same at state.
pjdoug Wrote:I'm not a fan of Corbin, but Knox will "take it" next time they play Corbin.

Have the officials even been assigned yet? That is a rather bold statement if not. If they have been assigned, what regions are going where?
RealJokersWild24 Wrote:Have the officials even been assigned yet? That is a rather bold statement if not. If they have been assigned, what regions are going where?

I made my prediction.
RealJokersWild24 Wrote:Have the officials even been assigned yet? That is a rather bold statement if not. If they have been assigned, what regions are going where?

13th region will get the 14th regional officials this year and the 8th region the following year.
Pages: 1 2