Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central 80 Perry County Central 70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Knott is the best team in the 14
I agree but perry had a lot of unforced turnovers and knott shot 32 free throws and perry shot 17. That's a big difference when a team almost shoots twice as many free throws
hitter Wrote:I agree but perry had a lot of unforced turnovers and knott shot 32 free throws and perry shot 17. That's a big difference when a team almost shoots twice as many free throws
That is the difference you get when you have an inside team vs an outside team. There is no rule that says teams have to shoot the same amount of free throws. If one team passes it around the perimeter and take open jump shots they are not going to get fouled like the team that continuously pound the ball inside and take most of their shots from inside the paint while drawing fouls. Just the facts. If you want to shoot more free throws, go inside more.
[Image: Sq9S1RJ.jpg]

#hoskinsbestsixthman More mash taters please!!!
I watched this one and Knott was the better team. Perry couldnt stop Knott from getting into the paint. You cant give a good team a lead and expect to come back.. Some Fouls where ticky tacky over nuttin and others where correct. But from watching and my opinion these teams are close..
hitter Wrote:I agree but perry had a lot of unforced turnovers and knott shot 32 free throws and perry shot 17. That's a big difference when a team almost shoots twice as many free throws

If Knott Central played North Korea you wold something negative to say about the Patriots.
killerb Wrote:If Knott Central played North Korea you wold something negative to say about the Patriots.

That's because KCC has the most arrogant fans in the state. I use to always pull for mountain teams at the sweet 16 and all "A". Knott Co changed all that. They're fans are a poor representation of eastern Kentucky.
Patriots are beating 14th into submission.
If these two play again it'll be at Perry.
E's Army Wrote:Patriots are beating 14th into submission.

[Image: 6357741479859933471455380059_anigif_enha...699-22.gif] Baby Pats are like this brutha right here! Cant stop the bus brutha! Cant slow down Sir Isaac,Kazilla Slone,Couch twins,Hoffmeister,Nasty Napper, and Toby Mcguire bruh! Pats be loaded up next year too bruh! Shabab! #moveoutorgetrunover #sweet16orbust More mash taters please!!!