Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: All "A"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The All "A" is coming around next week so who do you think will win? I would have to say Lee Co.
I don't think so this year.They are going to be down.I look for someone else to win this year.
Total Domination Wrote:I don't think so this year.They are going to be down.I look for someone else to win this year.

Lee County might surprise some people this year. Perkins, Shuler, Todd, Stamper, Drake, and Combs return. They are picking up some good, strong, athletes from the basketball team in Brandenburg and Lesigang (should help like Romans and Rison helped Powell Co. last year). Coach Jewell and Todd have inherited a group of kids that are used to working hard, and a j.v. team that played a full schedule in '06. Class "A" should be between them KCC, and Hazard.
Is KCC in the All A?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Is KCC in the All A?

They are listed as a member school. You can check it out at www.allaclassic.org
KCC is class A this year only. Next season they go back to double A
I like Raceland from the 16th.
I dont think their playing in the All A
My team from the 14th would have to be Hazard.
I guess KCC is playing in the All A, Buckhorn.
rawlingsfan Wrote:Lee County might surprise some people this year. Perkins, Shuler, Todd, Stamper, Drake, and Combs return. They are picking up some good, strong, athletes from the basketball team in Brandenburg and Lesigang (should help like Romans and Rison helped Powell Co. last year). Coach Jewell and Todd have inherited a group of kids that are used to working hard, and a j.v. team that played a full schedule in '06. Class "A" should be between them KCC, and Hazard.

Lee's Seniors Last Year::.
Johnny TODD
Jason Osborne
Martin Hobbs
Corey Thomas
Players that wil not be returning::.
Joey Stamper. quit. idk why
Matt Eversole. traveled with Coach to Montgomery County.
and there's been talk that Coach Combs' son Ty might be going to Montgonery Co. but i think they've made the descision to let him stay at Lee.

and only Kenny Brandenburg from the basketball team is coming out. I think he might get to pitch out there some. He used to be really good, but that was like in the 7th or 8th grade. He might make some noise tho. who knows.

thought i'd clear that up.

But i agree these boys will work hard and rebuild quickly. they don't take losing well. just like anyone else, but i think it will be interesting to see how the new coaching staff will do considering they were both one of Coach Combs' former players. lol

but my All A winner would be....either KCC or Hazard.
Don't count out Raceland from the 16th region!!!!
My vote would go to Hazard
Hazard