Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: June Buchanan taking all of kcc's support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every business in knott county is helping jbs. THey had a rally at the mini mall tonight and tons of ppl was there. Could barely find a place to park. A bunch of restaurants donated food and the judge executive randy thompson even dedicated a day in knott county called june buchanan day. The killer b is on jbs side. does everyone else notice this drastic turn around? Even the governor ernie fletcher wants to meet the second smallest school to ever go to state on monday at 9 o clock. So much publicity!

uk96

Knott county citizens should support both teams and be proud that both are in Knott County. They are both good teams that represented their schools well this year.
uk96 Wrote:Knott county citizens should support both teams and be proud that both are in Knott County. They are both good teams that represented their schools well this year.

I totally agree... im proud of our crusaders and of our patriots!!!
[quote=konan;38213 Even the governor ernie fletcher wants to meet the second smallest school to ever go to state on monday at 9 o clock. So much publicity![/quote] i wouldnt want that told on me if i was them
Making the State Tournament is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity for alot of mountain teams around here. For JBS to make it, and to be such a small school is an awesome accomplishment and they shoule be proud as anty other team would be. Alot of haters of JBS on here, and alot of haters for all other schools for that matter, why hate? show and have some respect and show it in a nice manner as well, instead of posting pointless post on here that would more than likely be deleted, have some dignity and support these mountain teams, like I said its like a once in a lifetime oppurtunity. For teams around here, making the State Tournament is big within itself, to win a game or two, heck even win it all is an amazing feat that should always be recognized. So good luck to all of the mountain teams in State, South Laurel, JBS, Shelby Valley, and Elliott County. Well deserved.
-STATS- Wrote:Making the State Tournament is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity for alot of mountain teams around here. For JBS to make it, and to be such a small school is an awesome accomplishment and they shoule be proud as anty other team would be. Alot of haters of JBS on here, and alot of haters for all other schools for that matter, why hate? show and have some respect and show it in a nice manner as well, instead of posting pointless post on here that would more than likely be deleted, have some dignity and support these mountain teams, like I said its like a once in a lifetime oppurtunity. For teams around here, making the State Tournament is big within itself, to win a game or two, heck even win it all is an amazing feat that should always be recognized. So good luck to all of the mountain teams in State, South Laurel, JBS, Shelby Valley, and Elliott County. Well deserved.
i agree100% with your post dont get me wrong i am tickled to death for them i am going to go down thursday night to watch them and Elliot Co. and hope they both win . I was making a joke cause I am not to fond of the governor
PoppaBear Wrote:I totally agree... im proud of our crusaders and of our patriots!!!
I agree. I am proud of our kids.
konan Wrote:Every business in knott county is helping jbs. THey had a rally at the mini mall tonight and tons of ppl was there. Could barely find a place to park. A bunch of restaurants donated food and the judge executive randy thompson even dedicated a day in knott county called june buchanan day. The killer b is on jbs side. does everyone else notice this drastic turn around? Even the governor ernie fletcher wants to meet the second smallest school to ever go to state on monday at 9 o clock. So much publicity!
I think it really nice that everone in knott co. is showing support for jbs in their trip to the state.Good luck boys, but i really wonder if BIG ERNIE'S feeling are 100% afterall it is getting kind of chose to ELECTION TIME, just wondering:dontthink and really now come on really would THE JUDGE take center stage and put forth all that radio time and proclaim jbs day and all that lacking he done if there was not something four years down the road for him ELECTION TIME, I think not, who do they think their snowing? HAHAHABig Grin
PoppaBear Wrote:I totally agree... im proud of our crusaders and of our patriots!!!

I agree both teams had great seasons... and had it been the Patriots returning to the promised land... There would be some huge celebrations going on for them too! Congrats to both teams and Good luck JBS at state.
The Fan Wrote:i agree100% with your post dont get me wrong i am tickled to death for them i am going to go down thursday night to watch them and Elliot Co. and hope they both win . I was making a joke cause I am not to fond of the governor

Im not too fond of him either, lol.
konan Wrote:Every business in knott county is helping jbs. THey had a rally at the mini mall tonight and tons of ppl was there. Could barely find a place to park. A bunch of restaurants donated food and the judge executive randy thompson even dedicated a day in knott county called june buchanan day. The killer b is on jbs side. does everyone else notice this drastic turn around? Even the governor ernie fletcher wants to meet the second smallest school to ever go to state on monday at 9 o clock. So much publicity!

ALC bout the food, not donated.
konan, please get your stories straight before you tell things. Food was not donated, it was bought. ALC paid for it because I was one of the people they bought off of.....In the future just make sure the truth is told
I totally agree. I am a Hazard fan and my husband and I are going down to cheer JBS on. I can understand all the talking before the games, but when everything is decided we should all cheer on the mountain teams!!!!
-STATS- Wrote:Making the State Tournament is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity for alot of mountain teams around here. For JBS to make it, and to be such a small school is an awesome accomplishment and they shoule be proud as anty other team would be. Alot of haters of JBS on here, and alot of haters for all other schools for that matter, why hate? show and have some respect and show it in a nice manner as well, instead of posting pointless post on here that would more than likely be deleted, have some dignity and support these mountain teams, like I said its like a once in a lifetime oppurtunity. For teams around here, making the State Tournament is big within itself, to win a game or two, heck even win it all is an amazing feat that should always be recognized. So good luck to all of the mountain teams in State, South Laurel, JBS, Shelby Valley, and Elliott County. Well deserved.
If i was a Knott Central fan, i would cheer for them to.
I hope they get beat. They have looked down on us for years. Why should we cheer for them. This year they have called us rednecks, jail inmates, skanks, stupid, and holler rats. Thats their mentality toward KCC students.

Good luck to SL, Valley, and Elliot. I hope one of you win it and make us proud. Oh Yea, good luck Warren Central

So what...If Knott central would have won they would have supported us to....I'm not turning against KCC but I am glad that somebody from Knott County is going to state....Who would want to meet the governor anyways.....Not me....Why make a big deal out of the publicity......

nahhh.....JBS isnt TAKING all of KCC support....only borrowing it....afterall.....those shops want money AND for the officials....ELECTION IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER...lol....very fickle "fans" I didnt see the small school of CORDIA getting all of this support when I was in high school when we not only WENT TO STATE in CROSS COUNTRY....BUT WON IT!!! we not only made an appearance at a state meet, but won......I know it wasnt basketball but it was still a group of teenagers who came together as a TEAM....RUN AND STUN ....it isnt JBS that everyone dislikes, its the POLITICS, lol...I think its all funny myself. My my my what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.......sit back, relax....everything happens in its own due time....LOL!! These are just a bunch of kids and for them I do congratulate , but for the politics, shhheeshh...
I am from Knott Co. and I wouldn't support JBS just reguarding the fundamentals of them being a private school as #1. I went to high school with most of the parents there who always thought and acted as if they were better people because their families had money. As I watched JBS recruit a team from throughout Knott Co., I saw that more and more example being a pinetop family. The #2 aspect of why I wouldn't support JBS has strictly to do with the Stepps as a family.
They promote their children as elite high school basketball players because of their family genes when in all reality those children are just decent players, but the Stepps step on other players backs on other teams and talk down about them even though those kids are better players. (Lisa let tate got to KCC if he wants)!!!!
Be very careful of Karma, it will bite y
\
FAIR_GAME_FAN Wrote:nahhh.....JBS isnt TAKING all of KCC support....only borrowing it....afterall.....those shops want money AND for the officials....ELECTION IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER...lol....very fickle "fans" I didnt see the small school of CORDIA getting all of this support when I was in high school when we not only WENT TO STATE in CROSS COUNTRY....BUT WON IT!!! we not only made an appearance at a state meet, but won......I know it wasnt basketball but it was still a group of teenagers who came together as a TEAM....RUN AND STUN ....it isnt JBS that everyone dislikes, its the POLITICS, lol...I think its all funny myself. My my my what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.......sit back, relax....everything happens in its own due time....LOL!! These are just a bunch of kids and for them I do congratulate , but for the politics, shhheeshh...
FAIR_GAME_FAN I alot of times like to refure to this old time saying, my friend you hit the nail on the head,:Clap: i'll say you are approx. 30 years old, you seam to have learned just how politics are in this neck of the woods. I think it is just a down right shame for the elected officials to use of all thing a basketball team to try to get a few votes for themselves:dontthink what a shame. And i do remenber when you guys won state in track i think it was back in 89or90 somewhere around that time. I remember talking to one of the dad's about it.(maybe yours) Most deff. a good job on you guys behalf congrats....
uk96 Wrote:Knott county citizens should support both teams and be proud that both are in Knott County. They are both good teams that represented their schools well this year.

what about the other little school in knott county, cordia. if they went would you all support them, odds are no. seeing as you all dont even reconize them as being part of the knott county school district. and everyone on here is supporting a looser, cause jbs lost, big time, not a complete blow out, but they didnt show me anything, go to state and get beat, thats all they were good at.
stroked Wrote:what about the other little school in knott county, cordia. if they went would you all support them, odds are no. seeing as you all dont even reconize them as being part of the knott county school district. and everyone on here is supporting a looser, cause jbs lost, big time, not a complete blow out, but they didnt show me anything, go to state and get beat, thats all they were good at.

So everyone is supporting a loser that went to state and got beat. What is that saying for all of the other fans out there that supported their teams even if they had a losing record.

They were good enough to make it to state. That in itself is a pretty big accomplishment.

How could the killer b be for jbs when the owner lives in pikeville?? He probably doesnt even know what jbs stands for.. I think little mr. konan needs to get his facts straight.. Everyone thinks that judge ex. randy thompson owns the radio station but the answer is no he doesnt.. He just manages it.. Maybe if jbs lightens up on the criticism then more people would support them.. Their gonna keep it up and turn everyone against them.
HOLLER RAT Wrote:How could the killer b be for jbs when the owner lives in pikeville?? He probably doesnt even know what jbs stands for.. I think little mr. konan needs to get his facts straight.. Everyone thinks that judge ex. randy thompson owns the radio station but the answer is no he doesnt.. He just manages it.. Maybe if jbs lightens up on the criticism then more people would support them.. Their gonna keep it up and turn everyone against them.

LOL!!!! Wher you get your information from? I can assure yo RANDY THOMPSON owns WKCB lock, stock, and barrel. WKCB supports all Knott County teams, and if it had been Cordia or KCC we would have done the same we did Tuesday night at Holly Hills. Holler Rat pm me ... I would like to know where you get your information!Rolleyes Rolleyes
killerb Wrote:LOL!!!! Wher you get your information from? I can assure yo RANDY THOMPSON owns WKCB lock, stock, and barrel. WKCB supports all Knott County teams, and if it had been Cordia or KCC we would have done the same we did Tuesday night at Holly Hills. Holler Rat pm me ... I would like to know where you get your information!Rolleyes Rolleyes
you would not have supported the other schools the same and you know it so does everybody else...
nobody Wrote:you would not have supported the other schools the same and you know it so does everybody else...

Yeah you girls know everything!
killerb Wrote:Yeah you girls know everything!
kilerb i'am not trying to start nothing but i can assure you this old GIRL did not get this gray hair for nothing,you know your probally right mr. thompson and (HIS) radio station would , no guessing about it,because his is a big POLITICIAN now who is under investigation by the FBI, and that i can assure you LOCK, STOCK, AND BARREL.:o
American Girl Check your pm
This one has ran it's course.