Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cutest Pet Names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Personally, I like Cupcake and Buttercup......... kind of outgrew calling girls Princess, but that used to be cute too.

What are other cute pet names? Girls for guys too.
My dog right now is named Razzle... don't know how cute that is though lol

Sweetums is cute for a girl though
I don't know about it being cute but it is different, my dogs name is Seat Belt. He showed up at my house wearing a coller that looked just like a seat belt. I didn't intend to keep the dog but we grew to love him, so we just started calling him Seat Belt, SeeBee for short.
you're both killing me here........ I mean pet names as in names that you call the opposite sex to be cute
I dated a gal that I often called my Sweet Baby..Great girl but a relationship that was never going to be approved of by her family. Been 8 years since we have talked but she will always be BigZigs Sweet Baby..I just wonder if she still remembers to touch her cheek each night before she turns in..I know i still do...

Ok BigZig get ahold of yourself. I had a moment but I think it is over..
BigZig Wrote:I dated a gal that I often called my Sweet Baby..Great girl but a relationship that was never going to be approved of by her family. Been 8 years since we have talked but she will always be BigZigs Sweet Baby..I just wonder if she still remembers to touch her cheek each night before she turns in..I know i still do...

Ok BigZig get ahold of yourself. I had a moment but I think it is over..
Aww thats touching Big Grin No really though. And I use darlin a lot
I'm called Beeb lol. I don't know how sweet that is haha, but I like it. It means something to us.
Baby is by far the most appealing one in my opinion. Suga' is cute. Honeybun is an inside joke but I think that it's funny/cute.
This guy used to call me sweet pea. I hated that.
Why would you hate that Sweet Pea, it's not such a bad name? lol
No offense cards but the word "darling" or "darlin'" makes me want to kill myself. Seriously.
thetribe Wrote:No offense cards but the word "darling" or "darlin'" makes me want to kill myself. Seriously.

Now darlin' why in the world would that upset you?

I call my wife many names........
I just hated sweet pea lol. I don't know why...maybe it was the way he said it?
I'm called Boobie...it's not what you are thinking either. It started out as a mispronouncination of baby and it kinda stuck..I don't know how cute it is but it works for us.
thetribe Wrote:No offense cards but the word "darling" or "darlin'" makes me want to kill myself. Seriously.
I'll make sure not to you call you darlin then.lol
Well dang. lol
cards_athlete Wrote:I'll make sure not to you call you darlin then.lol

You don't have to call me darlin, darlin.......
Are you sure cupcake? lol
I can't remember what petname I used to call my wife befor we got married.....
But after a couple of kids and many, many years.....I just call her "Mom", like her kids do...she has several petnames for me....

Wait a minute....does "Hey Dumba$$" qualify as a petname?
I think Pumpkin's cute too, but not as cute as the other two
i name mine after nascar tracks and drivers i have a cat named Bristol and my brother and his wife have a dog named Kasey (Kasey Kahne).
He's not talking about PET names as in animals, he is talking about names that you would call your boyfriend/girlfriend.

I can't honestly believe that it happened AGAIN, lol.
my bad sorry.
Haha, it's okay rallo. It's just odd that 3 people in the same thread did it.
DTfan Wrote:I'm called Boobie...it's not what you are thinking either. It started out as a mispronouncination of baby and it kinda stuck..I don't know how cute it is but it works for us.

Beeb was kind of formed the same way lol.
Bebe seems to happen the same way too.