Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BREAKING NEWS: Missing Boy Scout Found Alive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
McGRADY, N.C. (AP) - A 12-year-old Boy Scout has been found alive in the North Carolina mountains.
Park rangers say he's weak and dehydrated, but in good condition.
Michael Auberry had been missing since Saturday, when he vanished after lunch with his fellow Scouts and troop leaders.
if [url=http://cas.clickability.com/cac?a=51326&n=20066&d=98641&c=6500][/url] Less than an hour after searchers radioed that he'd been found, a National Park Service spokeswoman announced, `We have our missing Boy Scout." She says he's "is in the care of search and rescue workers."
Dog teams and a plane with heat-sensing equipment had been searching the rugged area around the camp site.
Stay with WSAZ.com for the latest.
Amen!
This is good news. I am a den leader and things like that worry me to death.
This is great news!!
This is great news but I'm so confused about how he got lost in the first place. How did he get seperated from everybody else in the first place? I've been curious about it.
alfus21 Wrote:This is great news but I'm so confused about how he got lost in the first place. How did he get seperated from everybody else in the first place? I've been curious about it.
That's what I was about to say..........