Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mercer Co 86 Pulaski Co 84
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MC beats PC for 2nd time this season . Minus Fitxgerald, Butt had a great game as did Faulkner, Mercer now 18-4 on season. Carter Baughman and Kaelin Drakeford carried MC in the first half tonite. Those guys ar SOOOO underated !
Congrats Mercer County.
Really impressed by Faulkner. Butt also had a nice game. I thought Pulaski was going to get it after a 6-0 run to tie it at 84, but Faulkner went right to the rim. Butt got a good shot off. Just missed a chance to win it. Fun game to watch.
4th time I’ve seen Pulaski play this year and this was by far the best I have seen them look. I still think Mercer has the best player and team in the 12th.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Really impressed by Faulkner. Butt also had a nice game. I thought Pulaski was going to get it after a 6-0 run to tie it at 84, but Faulkner went right to the rim. Butt got a good shot off. Just missed a chance to win it. Fun game to watch.

Great entertaining game.Faulkner will,be a player at Northern Ky.
They have come along. Have another game vs. Corbin soon. Maybe they will play better
Would love to have seen Faulkner and Fitz in a UL jersey.
I thought Pulaski looked good offensively without Fitzgerald. He is a great player and can score as good as anybody but they have some other talented offensive players that don't get many shots with Fitzgerald on the court. I don't think they would have scored over 84 points with Fitzgerald. Pulaski only scored 70 in the 1st meeting with Mercer when Fitzgerald played