Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JBS pulling the 4-peat?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
JBS has much talent, and will be returning most players next year. They have much young talent, and I believe they will be the best in the region for the up-coming years. Could JBS go to the state tournament 4 consecutive years?
OK?
Benchwarmer Wrote:OK?

Good answer.
pickandroll Wrote:Good answer.

Nice reply.
Confusedleep: Somebody must of went to bed.
I dont see it happening they might go 2 years in row slim chance of 3 but not 4.

uk96

JBS brings their top 6 guys and will be much better and more mature next year. They better work hard in the off season because everyone will be trying to take away their crown.
pickandroll Wrote:JBS has much talent, and will be returning most players next year. They have much young talent, and I believe they will be the best in the region for the up-coming years. Could JBS go to the state tournament 4 consecutive years?

Don't get to cocky there buddy. It's not as easy as it seems to win the region. Hazard has had the best team IMO for the past four years and won it once. I'll be surprised if JBS wins it one more time, let alone four, you're really dreaming now.
No...they Might Not Even Repeat Next Year
Survivor Wrote:Don't get to cocky there buddy. It's not as easy as it seems to win the region. Hazard has had the best team IMO for the past four years and won it once. I'll be surprised if JBS wins it one more time, let alone four, you're really dreaming now.

Don't look to far ahead something maybe gaining.Smile
Kentucky97 Wrote:Don't look to far ahead something maybe gaining.Smile
What are you trying to do? I am a fan, and I am sure they are glad to win this one. If you are trying to make people mad, you are doing a great job.geeeezz
uk96 Wrote:JBS brings their top 6 guys and will be much better and more mature next year. They better work hard in the off season because everyone will be trying to take away their crown.

So what you are saying is Conley and Childers will not be missed. So you top players right now would be Clark, Clint, Tate, Collins, Short, Hall. So thats why Conley And Childers ride the bench. Well, so does Hall.
Oh, never mind.
No,they will get beat !!!
jbs 4 peat?????highly doubt it...maybe next year but thats it
there is a good chance they will never go back we will just have to see...
Benchwarmer Wrote:OK?
ONE THING IS FOR SURE, ILL BET WE WONT SEE YOU THERE BENCH WARMER
Elliot County is the team to beat in eastern Kentucky.
DevilsWin Wrote:Elliot County is the team to beat in eastern Kentucky.
I SAW THE GAME AND THEY PLAYED VERY WELL.
hondaman Wrote:ONE THING IS FOR SURE, ILL BET WE WONT SEE YOU THERE BENCH WARMER

Are you sure I wasnt there?
hondaman Wrote:I SAW THE GAME AND THEY PLAYED VERY WELL.
Did you bring an extra program book back..I would really like to have one.?
jumpshot Wrote:What are you trying to do? I am a fan, and I am sure they are glad to win this one. If you are trying to make people mad, you are doing a great job.geeeezz

No, just talking reality and facts. :thumpsup:
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:there is a good chance they will never go back we will just have to see...

I Agree.
Kentucky97 Wrote:I Agree.
If they have the same team and play like they played warren central in the 1st half and have a different coaching staff or their coachces do a better job next year i wouldnt doubt that they make it again next year or even go farther.
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:If they have the same team and play like they played warren central in the 1st half and have a different coaching staff or their coachces do a better job next year i wouldnt doubt that they make it again next year or even go farther.

JBS will still have great talent - but unfortunately they will also have the same coaches next year. These coaches will not know what to do when they face a team next year who knows exactly what they are going to do (its not that hard to figure out). So in my opinion they will not be going back and it will be because the coaches do not know what they are doing - Point proven at State - Conley goes 3/3 with 7 points in about 5 minutes of the 1st quarter and then hardly even gets back in - when in there he does not get anymore shots. GREAT COACHING!!!
no i don't see it happening.
the_answer Wrote:JBS will still have great talent - but unfortunately they will also have the same coaches next year. These coaches will not know what to do when they face a team next year who knows exactly what they are going to do (its not that hard to figure out). So in my opinion they will not be going back and it will be because the coaches do not know what they are doing - Point proven at State - Conley goes 3/3 with 7 points in about 5 minutes of the 1st quarter and then hardly even gets back in - when in there he does not get anymore shots. GREAT COACHING!!!

I am going to have to agree with you on this comment, coaching is what did them in this year. If the talent had not been there they would have been lucky to win half of their games. It starts with the coaches and ends with them as well if you do not have the coach to take you to the top talent is just a waste at these programs. Unfortunatley I do not see a coaching change unless Stepp takes a hike to the stands, with JBS getting their first ever sweet sixteen apperance there is no chance the admin will say good bye to Stepp if so you can say bye to Clark and Clint.
So yea could someone go and count all the threads that have been started about JBS? No wonder a lot of people don't like them. And saying they will 4-peat is crazy. Maybe repeat because they have a lot of young talent but nothing is given to anyone.
DevilsWin Wrote:Elliot County is the team to beat in eastern Kentucky.
Agreed. They played the best out of all the eastern KY teams.
So sick of JBS.
Pages: 1 2