Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County 81 Pulaski County 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Engineers pull out one of the best wins in school history against one of the top 10 teams in the state.

Pulaski melted down at the end of the game with
Bonny with 35 and Fitzgerald (states leading scorer 33 a game) with 16
Fitzgerald has had an ankle injury...was he still favoring it? Looked like on highlights from last nites game that he was limping a little.
14th region officials at its finest.
Yep. Guarantee that deer Park...was fitz tossed ? I think they play Mercer on tues, so hes out???
Yes he was thrown out. I think he had 3 points at halftime....Estill's O'Hair put good D on him. He came alive in the 2nd half but not near enough. Pulaski also missed a ton of FT's.

I didn't hear what had happened but the announcers said that with 8 seconds to play, he was thrown out, I think he got back to back T's. Honestly, Fraley should have been thrown out as well....When you get T'd up and go out to mid-court arguing with the ref, (Heated argument) and the other officials have to split you two up, you should be thrown out.

Pulaski is a good team and will be dangerous come tourney time.
Bonny has a terrible ankle problem he sit the last game didn’t dress. He just tough played through the pain.
officials instigated everything that went down. At mid court with Fraley he stood nose to nose with a coach and kept throwing his arms around. Never seen officials act as such. Congrats to the Engineers for a hard fought win. I really hope the KHSAA gets film from this game.
skydiver1 Wrote:Bonny has a terrible ankle problem he sit the last game didn’t dress. He just tough played through the pain.

All ankle injuries are not the same .. it wasn’t too terrible .
Strikeout King Wrote:Yes he was thrown out. I think he had 3 points at halftime....Estill's O'Hair put good D on him. He came alive in the 2nd half but not near enough. Pulaski also missed a ton of FT's.

I didn't hear what had happened but the announcers said that with 8 seconds to play, he was thrown out, I think he got back to back T's. Honestly, Fraley should have been thrown out as well....When you get T'd up and go out to mid-court arguing with the ref, (Heated argument) and the other officials have to split you two up, you should be thrown out.

Pulaski is a good team and will be dangerous come tourney time.

Mid court. But on the sideline. The referees got the last laugh in this one and they’re lucky it didn’t get uglier than it was. What region is the 14th calling in regionals?
Estill outscored Pulaski 32-13 in the 4th Quarter. The 8 FT's at the end, wouldn't have mattered.
I really didn't think officiating could be worse than the 12th, however I was proved wrong today.
Ninja Wrote:Mid court. But on the sideline. The referees got the last laugh in this one and they’re lucky it didn’t get uglier than it was. What region is the 14th calling in regionals?

I have no idea. Yeah the officiating was bad but both teams were in the double bonus in almost each quarter. I think Pulaski was in the double bonus in the 2nd while Estill was in the bonus in the 3rd.
Pulaski is a good team and I wouldn't want them in the first round of district nor region.
Ever game Pulaski co gets beat it’s the ref’s fault. Both teams played hard it was a clean game.
Big time shocker of the year. :popcorn:
skydiver1 Wrote:Ever game Pulaski co gets beat it’s the ref’s fault. Both teams played hard it was a clean game.

Explain. Give an example. Are you a 14th region official?
There were bad calls both way. O’hair got called for fouls 3 straight trips down the floor. The last 1 he said “I didn’t touch him” and got t’d for his 5th foul in the 3rd quarter. The 2 Pulaski kids that got t’d mouthed the whole game
Big win for Estill. Pulaski had some good runs that threatened to put Estill away.