Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pre-season baseball rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lexington Catholic is listed #1 on the pre-season rankings.

15th region teams receiving votes include: Lawrence Co, Pikeville and Belfry.
The one thing about the poll is that it is voted on by the coaches. Belfry and Pikeville could have been voted on by their own coach. In my opinion, JC, Paintsville, and LC should have received votes before those teams.

As for LexCath, they are definitely #1 in the state.
Pacman Wrote:The one thing about the poll is that it is voted on by the coaches. Belfry and Pikeville could have been voted on by their own coach. In my opinion, JC, Paintsville, and LC should have received votes before those teams.

I agree with you that Pikeville is definitely not their yet.. but I'm pretty positive it was not Pikeville's coach who voted on them. Lexington Catholic, PRP, and Lexington Christian just reload year after year.
Does anybody know 1-25, or where someone can see them at?
Total Domination Wrote:Does anybody know 1-25, or where someone can see them at?

www.khsbca.com/
Here are the preason rankings for the Top 25 teams in the State.

1. Lexington Catholic
2. Pleasure Ridge Park
3. Paul Dunbar
4. Lexington Christian
5. Trinity (Louisville)
6. Christian County
7. Male
8. Ballard
Owensboro Catholic
10. St. Xavier
11. Boyd County
12. Beechwood
13. Danville
14. Harrison County
15. Daviess County
16. Covington Catholic
17. Eastern
18. Tates Creek
19. Apollo
20. Henry Clay
21. Elizabethtown
22. Bourbon County
23. South Laurel
24. North Hardin
Lafayette
25. Henderson County
Catholic rightfully should be! Their loaded this year
So Belfry is the coaches choice as the team from the 15th??
On a side note...according to the khsaa website, Pikeville is already in the championship game of the 15th Reg. All-A!
The Guru Wrote:So Belfry is the coaches choice as the team from the 15th??
On a side note...according to the khsaa website, Pikeville is already in the championship game of the 15th Reg. All-A!

I noticed that also. Does anyone have a bracket for the All A next week? I've been on www.allaclassic.org and they still have 2006 there.
Pacman Wrote:The one thing about the poll is that it is voted on by the coaches. Belfry and Pikeville could have been voted on by their own coach.
Coaches are not allowed to vote for their own team.
anyone know if any 14th region teams collected any votes?
Perry County Central did.
I think somerset should be in the top 25.
ahland is number 30
Pacman Wrote:The one thing about the poll is that it is voted on by the coaches. Belfry and Pikeville could have been voted on by their own coach. In my opinion, JC, Paintsville, and LC should have received votes before those teams.

They are also ranked 14th in the Nation!
I was told that lexcath was 7th in the nation!