Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mayfield 68 Somerset 64 (All A Classic)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats to Mayfield
I was wishing Knott would pull it out .
I have to say this first. hahaha KCC.

how about that. a 1A school beat a 3A school, how about that....
Mayfield beat Somerset 68-64. Knott beat Beechwood 51-33.
Knott Central will play Lexington Christian and Mayfield plays Walton Verona
This Mayfield team accomplished a feat never before done by beating a Knott team at the All A that they never played. Huge congrats to the Cards for this history making win.
Or is this a post from the future outcome? These 2 could meet in the tourney championship if they both win today

All kidding aside Mayfield beat The Briar Batch Bunnies 68-64
if KCC don't win the All a classic. i am going to make fun of them, to all the KCC fans i go to church with.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:This Mayfield team accomplished a feat never before done by beating a Knott team at the All A that they never played. Huge congrats to the Cards for this history making win.

Congrats to the Cardinals! lol
cj2561 Wrote:if KCC don't win the All a classic. i am going to make fun of them, to all the KCC fans i go to church with.

Well get ready because Lexington Christian is going to take them out behind the woodshed.
Westside Wrote:Well get ready because Lexington Christian is going to take them out behind the woodshed.

don't get me wrong. if KCC is a real 1A school. I will be pulling for them to win. if this was the sweet 16 I would pulling for them.
cj2561 Wrote:don't get me wrong. if KCC is a real 1A school. I will be pulling for them to win. if this was the sweet 16 I would pulling for them.

There is no such thing as 1A in basketball.

I swear to Jesus himself - I don't know how many times someone can explain the classification in KHSAA football has nothing to do with the independent All-A Classic