Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Next year at UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
UK fans sound like Louisville fans now. "at least we got beat by the best, blah blah blah" i cant friggin stand it.
I have a new neighbor and he flys a Loiusville flag on the front of his house. Nobody on the street likes him.:letsfight
nice little video on history of uk basketball
after watching the whole thing i think it may be the greatest video abut uk i have seen
Super de you are actually a Louisville or Florida fan, there is no way a KY fan thinks that way. There is no reason why we shouldnt be competing for National Titles, this is why Tubby has to go. When you have a 4 game losing streak to Vandy and a 7 game losing streak to Florida and finishing 4th in the SEC East, its time for change. Colin Cowherd made great point today. "Tubby is a good coach but not a great coach, and at KY you must have a great coach, because KY is one of the top 5 programs in the country." Couldnt have said it better. We are Ky, not Georgia or Tulsa. Dicky V even suggested he should look into the Michigan job. I will help pack his bags and pay for his plane ticket. Tubby is a great guy, but the man is not a KY caliber coach.
well lets just hope for the best next year boys. im lookin forward to next season cause i dont think it can get worse personally
Where are you Alfus,,have you joined the ranks of the quitters?
No, I'll never do that. Just don't have much to say about it that hasn't been said already. Smile
Pages: 1 2